|Real Name||Suresh Prabhu|
|Political Party||Shiv Sena
Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• Between 1996 and 2009, he served as a Member of Parliament from Rajapur constituency as a member of Shiv Sena.
• Under the Prime Ministership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prabhu served as the Industry Minister, Minister of Environment and Forests, Minister of Fertilizers & Chemicals, Power, Heavy Industry and Public Enterprises between 1998 and 2004.
• In November 2014, he was elected as a Member of Rajya Sabha from Haryana. He represented the state in the upper house of Parliament till June 2016.
• He was named as the Union Minister of Railways of India in November 2014.
• Prabhu was elected to the Rajya Sabha from Andhra Pradesh in June 2016.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1953|
|Age (as in 2017)||64 Years|
|Birth Place||Bombay, Bombay State (Now Mumbai)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Sharadashram Vidya Mandir, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College/University||M.L. Dahanukar College, Vile Parle, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc Hons. in Commerce
|Debut||He began his political journey with the Shiv Sena.|
|Family||Father- Prabhakar Prabhu
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Uma Prabhu, Journalist (m. 1984-present)
|Children||Son- Ameya Prabhu
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suresh Prabhu
- Does Suresh Prabhu smoke: Not Known
- Does Suresh Prabhu drink alcohol: Not Known
- Prabhu ranked 11th in the CA exam for which he had appeared. He is a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Before joining the Bhartiya Janata Party in November 2014, he was a member of Shiv Sena.
- He was rated as one of the three future leaders of India by the Asia Week.
- Suresh was elected as a member of the World Bank parliamentary network and South Asia Water regional group of the World Bank.
- In mid-August 2016, he was honoured with the Goud Saraswat Brahmin Samaj Maharatha Award.
- He had called off his visit to the Wharton School as a protest against the University’s decision to cancel Narendra Modi’s keynote address there.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡