Aditya Lakhia Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Lakhia
- Aditya Lakhia is an Indian actor, who is popular for playing the role of ‘Kachra’ in the Bollywood movie ‘Lagaan.’
- He has been interested in acting since childhood. When he was in school, he used to take part in cultural dramas and plays. He always wanted to entertain people.
- Apart from Lagaan, he also appeared in the Bollywood film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992) alongside Aamir Khan.
- He is also known for his appearance in many more popular films including Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993), Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost (2003), and Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007).
- He was also featured as Nanku in the television show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (2009).
- In an interview, Aditya revealed that he used to stay in a hut during the shooting of the movie ‘Lagaan’ to ensure the authentic look of the village in the film.
- According to Aditya, he used to be addressed as Kachra when he went out on the streets. Sometimes, he looked around when he heard this word. The Indian Express
- In an interview, he shared about the rough phase in his life. He said,
It has to be the duration between the year 2013 to 2016, it was during this time when he lost his brother and he had to go to Ahmedabad after this news. During that time his father was also very ill. It was quite a challenging face for the actor. But the actor said difficulties are the part and parcel of life and he had overcome that phase.”
- His mother is a director, so, many popular stars like Naseeruddin Shah, Smita Patil, Ketan Mehta, used to visit his house.
- Aditya believes that his character in the movie Lagaan was very important. In an interview, he talked about his character and said,
Though every character was equally brilliant, but my character stood out because of the issue of untouchability, a man with a polio-affected hand. Then I take the hattrick. I also give Aamir the last batting stance in winning. Though I had three major scenes, there were a lot of highs in my character. My batting and bowling stance and my hand position were designed. But the acting bit in my first scene wasn’t. There, I performed. I was so into the character.”
- In 2020, Aditya was featured in the Gujarati film ‘Khape.’
- He is an avid dog lover and also posts pictures with them on Instagram.
|↑1||The Indian Express|