|Real Name||Sushil Mantri|
|Famous For||Chairman/Founder/Managing Director of Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||7 February 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Vimalabai Garware High School, Pune|
|College/University||Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (B.M.C.C.)
University of Pune
Harvard Business School
|Educational Qualification||B.Com from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (B.M.C.C.)|
|Awards/Honours||• In 2003, Entrepreneur of the year by ERNST & YOUNG LLP
• In 2012, Lifetime Achievement Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Sector at the Real Estate Awards
• In 2012, awarded CII-ITC Sustainability Award by the then President of India Pranab Mukherjee
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Snehal Mantri (Director Marketing & HR, Mantri Developer)
|Children||Son- Pratik Mantri (Director at Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd)
Daughter- Priyanka Mantri (Director of Marketing at Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||New Zealand|
|Favourite Book||One Page Management: How to Use Information to Achieve Your Goals (Riaz Khadem, Robert Lorber, Pat Golblitz)|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Film||Trishul (1978)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushil Mantri
- Does Sushil Mantri smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sushil Mantri drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sushil Mantri’s Mantri Developers deals in residential properties, IT parks, shopping complexes, commercial buildings and educational institutions.
- Sushil Mantri was born in a business-oriented family in Pune. His father was into the textile business and Sushil Mantri started helping him in 1978, immediately after clearing his 10th standard exams.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Trishul (1979) inspired Sushil Mantri to get into the real estate sector.
- Sushil Mantri began his real estate career in 1987 when he switched to project construction from sale-purchase of land. His father sold his textile business and gave undivided focus to the new venture.
- Mantri Developers began in 1999 when Sushil Mantri, aged 36, moved to Bangalore with a loan of Rs 10 lakh from his old friend, U V Patel.
- Real estate sector’s first private equity investment was made at Mantri Developers by Morgan Stanley in 2006. For 10% equity, Morgan gave $68 million and also helped Mantri to recruit their first CFO.
- Mantri developers constructed one of the largest malls of India in Bangalore, Mantri Square Mall with over 250 shops with a total area of approximately 1.7 million sq feet.
- Sushil Mantri adopted a Zilla Panchayat school at Bhukhum village in Pune. Later, this school went on to become the first hi-tech school in India with technological advancements like computers, smart boards, etc.
- His wife, SnehalMantri, has been instrumental in executing the Mantri Insignia (a customer loyalty programme) and Propcare (Post-purchase Property Maintenance facility). She is involved with Mantri Developers since its inception.
- Sushil Mantri is the Vice President of CREDAI (Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India). Furthermore, he has served as the President of Karnataka chapter of CREDAI from 2010 to 2012.
- Global Awards, London, honored Mantri as “The Most Outstanding Contributor to the Development of Senior Living in Asia” in November 2017.