Jeet Adani Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Fiancee: Diva Jaimin Shah
Age: 25 Years
|Famous for||Being the son of the Indian business tycoon and and founder of the Adani group Gautam Adani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||7 November 1997 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|College/University||University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate LinkedIn- Jeet Adani|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||12 March 2023|
|Fiancée||Diva Jaimin Shah (daughter of diamond trader Jaimin Shah of C.Dinesh & Co. Pvt. Ltd.)
|Parents||Father- Gautam Adani (businessman; founder of the Adani Group)
Mother- Priti Adani (dentist and philanthropist)
|Siblings||Brother- Karan Adani (Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeet Adani
- Jeet Adani is an Indian businessman who is known for being the younger son of the Indian business tycoon and founder of the Adani group Gautam Adani. As of September 2022, his father richest person in India and Asia and the third richest person in the world. Forbes
- He grew up in a Gujarati family in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- In 2014, Jeet, along with his friends Maharsh Shah, Malav Majithia, Ajay Jakasania, and Jenil Patel, started a non-profit organisation named Ek Prayas with the motive of helping needy people. At that time, they all were studying in class 11 of the Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad, and shared a common interest- photography. They raised funds by selling unique pictures captured by them at various exhibitions in Gujarat.
- Jeet Adani started his career in 2019 by joining the Adani Group. Initially, he worked in the Group CFO’s office and looked after the Strategic Finance, Capital Markets, and Risk & Governance Policy.
- In the same year, he was appointed as the Vice President (Finance) of the Adani Group.
- A year later, Jeet was appointed as the Director of Adani Airport Holdings Ltd.
- In 2021, Jeet became the Director of Adani Digital Labs, a leading integrated digital transformation business.
- He is passionate about photography since childhood.
- In his spare time, he likes playing the guitar and listening to music.
- As per his Twitter bio, Jeet is fond of luxury cars.
- He is well versed in three languages- Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- A social activist, Jeet has organised several blood donation camps on various occasions. He has also been a blood donor several times.
- Jeet holds a pilot’s license and often shares his flying experience on social media.
|↑1||LinkedIn- Jeet Adani|