|Real Name||Swati Vatssa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 July 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Debut||TV: Girl in the City (2016-2017)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Shopping|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan Kundra (Actor, Rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Rani Vats
|Siblings||Brother- Sukaran Vats
Sister- Shruti Vatsa
|Favourite Style Icon||Kate Moss|
|Favourite Brand(s)||Stradivarius, Bershka|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Valentino Garavani|
|Favourite Perfume||Poison by Christian Dior|
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
- Does Swati Vatssa smoke?: Not Known
- After completing studies, Swati shifted to Mumbai to make her career in fashion design. Later, she switched to acting on the suggestion of her friends.
- She then joined the theatre and started working as a theatre artist.
- She learned acting from ‘The Jeff Goldberg Studio’ in Mumbai under the guidance of filmmaker ”Jeff Goldberg.” She even worked with him in an English play, ‘Ode to MV Wisdom.’
- She has done print campaigns for popular brands like ‘Big Bazaar’, ‘Canara Bank’, ‘Reliance Apparel’, ‘Yes Bank’, ‘Tata Indicom’, ‘Sattva Jewellery’, ‘Femina Magazine’, ‘Mc Dowells’, ‘Godrej Furnitures’, etc.
- She has also featured in numerous TV commercial advertisements like ‘Parachute Oil’, ‘Rexona Deo’, ‘Tata Motors’, ‘Sesa Dry Shampoo’, ‘Candid Talc’, ‘Sai Baba Builders’, etc.
- Swati Vatssa got her first break as an actress in 2016 in the TV miniseries ‘Girl in the City.’
- She also acted in a short film ‘Shockers 2’ (2017), opposite ”Rohit Roy.”