Sweta Singh (Aka Shweta Singh) Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 42 Years
Husband: Sanket Kotkar
|Profession(s)||Anchor and Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||21 August 1977 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||42 Years|
|College/University||Patna Women’s College, Bihar|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||She has one daughter.|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sweta Singh
- Sweta Singh is a popular Indian news anchor and journalist.
- Sweta began her career in journalism while she was in the first year of her graduation.
- She started working in electronic media in 1998. Later, she worked for Zee News and Sahara, before joining Aaj Tak in 2002.
- She is known for her expertise in covering sports-related news.
- Her show ‘Sourav ka Sixer’ won the award for best sports program by Sports Journalism Federation of India (SJFI) in 2005.
- She has also made appearances in a few Bollywood films; as an Aaj Tak news presenter.
- Sweta also did the show ‘History of Patliputra’ during Bihar Legislative Assembly election, 2015.
- She appeared in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in 2016, in which she shared that she always wanted to become a film director.
- Here’s an interesting video about Sweta Singh’s biography: