Aditi Tyagi (News Anchor) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Education: M.A. In English
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Tyagi
- Aditi Tyagi was born into a middle-class family in Delhi.
- After completing her post-graduation, Aditi prepared herself for the UGC NET exam; as she wanted to become a lecturer.
- Subsequently, she received an offer from the TV Today Network to join as a newsreader.
- Aditi accepted the offer and joined the news channel ‘Aaj Tak’ in 2006 as a news anchor.
- At ‘Aaj Tak,’ Aditi mainly anchored sports news.
- She has even co-hosted several shows with the popular journalist, Sweta Singh.
- In 2012, she left Aaj Tak and joined Zee News as an associate editor.
- Aditi has more than 15 years of experience in media and TV journalism.
- She is specialised in sports, governance, and communications.
- She has covered many sports events like the 2014 FIFA World Cup, the 2016 Rio Olympics, and the 2011 and the 2015 Cricket World Cups.
- Aditi has also anchored many high profile visits of Heads of the States, international summits, and political debates.
- She has covered breaking news on many issues across the world including the United Nation’s Climate Summit, Paris attacks, and Brussels attack.
- Aditi has reported on events from all over the world including Europe, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies, and South Asia.
- She is very good at sports and loves playing outdoor games.
- Aditi is well versed in English, Hindi, and French languages.