|Real Name||Tanvir Gill|
|Famous As||Anchor at ET-Now|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College/University||Jesus Mary College
|Educational Qualification(s)||Graduation in Commerce from Jesus Mary College
MBA in Finance from Delhi University
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Anchor||Larie King|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanvir Gill
- Tanvir has hosted many morning band shows like Your Stocks and Mid Cap Radar.
- She has also anchored a highly popular section of the channel- Saas Bahu Sensex, which gives investment advice to women investors all over India.
- She has also handled Indian reports for the CNBC Worldwide programs named CNBC Cash Flow and CNBC Capital Connection.
- In January 2009, she joined ET Now, an English News channel as Senior Anchor in Marketing. She has been a part of the daily basis core editorial team from last many years at ET Now.
- She has interviewed many prominent global investors and economists like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Guy Spier, Warren Buffett, Mohnish Pabrai, Raghuram Rajan, Vinod Khosla, Howard Marks, Gopichand Hinduja, Russell Napier, and many others on the list.
- She has anchored shows like “Market Sense” that analyzes team driving content on daily basis during market hours and “Closing Trades,” which tracks the final hour market action in India.
- Not only in India, but she has also worked for International global markets in London and New York. She has also interviewed some largest and influential investors and economists.
- She is a very familiar as well as a popular face across various Business channels.
- In an interview, Tanvir talks about her career life, the challenges she has faced so far in her career and many more things worth-knowing:
- In November 2015, she covered Honorable PM Narendra Modi‘s important visit to the UK and interviewed many policymakers like Lord Jim O’Neill, Commercial Secy UK Treasury, Priti Patel Employment Minister UK Government, Lord Mayor of London Allan Yarrow and also some top market speakers and many other renowned personalities.
- She has reported the G 20 Summit in Antalya Turkey for Times Now and ET Now and became the only Indian business journalist to do so.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡