Age: 29 Years
Husband: Deepak Dobhal
Hometown: Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanya Purohit
- Tanya Purohit is an Indian actress and sports anchor who shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Manju’ in the Bollywood film “NH10.”
- Tanya grew up in Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand.
- She developed a great interest in acting at a very young age.
- She joined theatre at the age of four. Tanya did theatre for around 15 years before stepping into films and TV serials.
- In 2014, Purohit appeared in Doordarshan’s TV serial, “Ek Tha Rusty season 3.”
- She has also featured in DD Kisan’s show “Ultapur.”
- In 2017, Purohit featured in the film “Terror Strike – Beyond Boundaries.”
- In addition to TV serials and films, Tanya has also hosted sports shows like “The Caribbean Premier League” and “Indian Premier League.”
- Tanya is fond of dogs. She keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- While talking about her experience in the Bollywood film “NH10,” Tanya said,
There was a scene in the film where Deepti Naval was supposed to slap me…and just for that one slap, I was slapped 21 times to get the shot right. Although I have a very small role in the film but I have worked very hard for it.”