Age: 30 Years
Husband: Varad Laghate
|Profession(s)||Actor, Poet, and Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4” IMDB
|Debut||Film, Marathi (Child Actor): Maybaap (2004)
TV, Marathi: Agnihotra (2008)
Film, Marathi (Supporting Actor): Morya (2011)
Film, Marathi (Lyricist): Baavre Prem He, Title Song (2014)
|Date of Birth||13 October 1989 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|School||Balmohan Vidyamandir, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Matunga, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Marathi TV|
|Caste||Maharashtrian Brahmin Wikipedia|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Twitter|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 2013|
|Parents||Father- Shirish Joshi (works at Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Ltd, Mumbai)
Mother- Shreeya Joshi
|Siblings||Brother- Ajinkya Joshi (elder)
Sister- Kshipra Joshi, Younger (Former Indian rhythmic gymnast)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Spruha Joshi
- Spruha Joshi is an Indian actor, poet, and lyricist.
- Since her childhood, she wanted to become an actor. In 2004, she debuted as a child artist in the Marathi film ‘Maybaap.’
- She joined the theatre group ‘RUIA Natyavalay’ while she was in college. She acted in many Marathi theatre plays like Never Mind (2012), Nandi Madhavi (2014), Samudra Nandini (2015), and Don’t Worry Be Happy (2015).
- She is a popular Marathi TV actress. She appeared in various Marathi TV serials including Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta (2011), Unch Maaza Zoka (2012), Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta (2013), and Prem He (2017).
- She appeared as a host in a few Marathi TV shows like ‘Kitchen Chi Superstar’ (2015) and ‘Sur Nava Dhays Nava’ (2019).
- She is a well-known poet and lyricist. She has published her two books ‘Chandanchura’ and ‘Lopamudra.’
- She penned down the lyrics of many popular Marathi songs like “Kiti Sangaychay Mala” from Double Seat (2015), “Saad Hi Preetichi” from Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2 (2015), and “Saang Na” from Lost and Found (2016).
- She acted in the Marathi films like A Paying Ghost (2015), Paisa Paisa (2016), Mala Kahich Problem Nahi (2017), Home Sweet Home (2018), and Vicky Velingkar (2019).
- She appeared in various TV commercials in 2019 including Indeed, Wakefit, Jeevansathi.com, Rio Fusion Drink, and Maruti Suzuki.
- In 2019, she appeared in the web-series like ‘The Office-India’ (2019) and ‘Rangbaaz Phirse’ (2019).
- She has won many awards as an actor, lyricist, and poet.
- She loves to spend her leisure time with her pet dog, Scotch.
- She is often invited at various events to recite her poems.
References/Sources: [ + ]