|Real Name||Tariq Premji|
|Profession||Businessman (Non-Executive Director, Wipro Enterprises)|
|Famous For||Son Of Azim Premji|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 175 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|School||St. Mary’s School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Joseph’s College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Commerce|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nandini J Singh (In 2014, he was engaged to Nandini Singh, daughter of art collector Kavita Singh and Jasjit Singh of Associated Capsules, but they called off their marriage in 2015)
|Parents||Father- Azim Hashim Premji (Chairman of Wipro Limited)
Mother- Yasmeen Premji (Author)
|Siblings||Brother- Rishad Premji (Business Person)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tariq Premji
- Does Tariq Premji smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tariq Premji drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He spent his childhood with all the leisure and riches.
- He was the youngest of the two brothers. His elder brother Rishad was the studious one.
- He completed his graduation in commerce from St. Joseph’s College, Bengaluru.
- He worked in a BPO for nearly a year and then joined PremjiInvest, the family office of Azim Premji.
- He was very outgoing unlike his brother, who kept a low profile. He was often seen in high-profile parties and gatherings with various celebs.
- In 2011, he joined Azim Premji Endowment Fund; an entity set up by Azim Premji to fund his philanthropic initiatives.
- He has a keen interest in design and technology, and it was this passion that led him to venture into the fashion world. He also attempted to launch a lifestyle segment, though it did not take off.
- In 2018, he was appointed to the board of Wipro Enterprises as a non-executive director. His brother was already a non-executive director in the board as well as is the chief strategy officer & member of the board of Wipro Ltd.