|Kinchi in the Bollywood film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023)
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Film: Radhe (2021)
TV: Apharan (2018) as Anusha Tyagi
|Date of Birth
|6 September 1995 (Wednesday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Interior designing, Sketching
|'Karma' inked on her belly
|Relationships & More
|Father- Name Not Known (police officer)
Mother- Name Not Known (homemaker)
|Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Manoj Bajpai, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Monica Chaudhary
- Monica Chaudhary is an Indian actress who is known for her role as Kinchi in the Bollywood film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023).
- According to her, her parents were very protective of her because she was born to them after 17 years of their marriage. As a child, she used to attend Judo, art, and dance class.
- When she was in class 12, she participated in the fresh face competition which she did not win, but the judges suggested that she should try anchoring and radio jockey.
- She wanted to try her hands as a wedding planner, interior designer, RJ, and anchor, but later decided to become an actor.
- Before becoming an actor, she was a theatre artist. In an interview, she said that when she started doing theatre, her father cut off her pocket money so that he could stop her from becoming an actor. Her family had an orthodox background and she did not receive any support from them. Then she joined the Asmita theatre group under Shri Arvind Gaur sir and did theatre for four years. She used to teach theatre in a government school and conducted workshops to earn money. Later, she shifted to Mumbai. In an interview, she said that her friends in the theatre used to give her money to buy food sometimes.
- During the initial days of her journey, she used to give four to five auditions a day but was rejected everywhere. After some time in Mumbai, she started getting offers for modelling and web shows, and that is when her parents call her and told her that they were proud of her.
- In 2018, she got her first break with a Sunfeast commercial for ‘Mother’s Day.’ She was featured in an advertisement for Gaana, a music streaming platform from Times Internet.
- In 2018, the casting director Vicky Sidana called her after watching her performance in the ALTBalaji series Apharan and told her that he wanted to cast her in a film. She told him she was open to the opportunity, but due to Covid-19, she did not get a call from him. Amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, she again received a call from him and he asked her to audition for a role. She gave a self-test and then gave four to five rounds of auditions. After that, she met Luv Ranjan and gave a screen test, after which she was selected for a role. In an interview, she said it was difficult for her as an outsider to find a film. In the interview, she further added,
When you’re an outsider, half the battle is to just prove to the world that you’re worth it and that you have talent. Usually, nobody wants to risk taking a chance with a newcomer. I am extremely grateful that Luv sir took that chance.”
- She has appeared in other TV series including Dark 7 White (2020), Rudrakaal (2021), Good Bad Girl (2022), and Salt City (2022).
- In 2022, she gained 20 kilos weight for her role as Ela Bajpai in the TV series Salt City.
- In 2023, she appeared as Kinchi in the Bollywood film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar.
- In an interview, she revealed that while shooting for Apharan, she almost drowned in the river, and was saved by the lifeguards. Hindustan Times