Age: 33 Years
Hometown: Amloh, Fatehgarh Sahib
|Full Name||Tarsem Singh Jassar|
|Profession||Lyricist, Singer, Model, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Lyricist Debut: Vehli Janta (2012)
Singing Debut: Attwadi (2014)
Album Debut: ILLUMINATI (2016)
Film Debut: Rabb Da Radio (2017)
|Date of Birth||4 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Jassar (Ludhiana), Amloh, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Village Jassar (Ludhiana) Amloh, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Writing poetry, Hanging out with friends|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names not Known|
|Favourite Food||Makki Ki Roti and Sarson Ka Saag|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Vancouver, Canada|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tarsem Jassar
- Does Tarsem Jassar smoke?: No
- Does Tarsem Jassar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Tarsem was inclined towards writing from a very young age.
- Jassar used to sing Kavishri in his school days.
- After completing his post-graduation, Tarsem went to England and worked there as a labourer.
- He started his career as a lyricist by writing lyrics for the Punjabi singer, Kulbir Jhinjer.
- During college days, he was the President of the student union party.
- He wrote the Song ‘College Di Yaad’ (2013) which proved to be a turning point for him as well as Kulbir Jhinjer.
- Tarsem has sung many Punjabi hit songs including “Galwakdi,” “Creez,” “Over Under,” “Asool,” “Ghaint Bande,” “Illuminati,” “Mardan Di Shaan,” “Rehmat,” “Sardara,” and “Rangle Chubare.”
- Apart from being a lyricist and a singer, he is also an actor and has acted in Punjabi films like “Rabb Da Radio,” “Sardar Mohammad,” “Daana Paani,” “Afsar,” “Uda Aida,” and “Rabb Da Radio 2.”
- According to Jassar, if not a singer & lyricist, he would have been a businessman.
- He is a very good friend of the Punjabi singer, Kulbir Jhinjer.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)