|Real Name||Teena Singh|
|Other Name||Nescafe Girl|
|Famous For||Nescafe Ad as the face of Nescafe|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 April|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Akira (2016)
TV: Sense8 (2016, Netflix)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Listening to Music|
|Awards||'Woman Achiever of the Year' award by the Young Environmentalists Programme Trust, Mumbai (2018)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Sister- Sneha Singh (Model)
|Favourite Food(s)||Rajma Chawal, Mango|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Band||Indian Ocean (Delhi)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Teena Singh
- Does Teena Singh smoke?: No
- Does Teena Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Teena Singh belongs to a conservative family. She was sent to the boarding school when she was just 8. Till she completed her schooling, she studied in reputed boardings of Ambala, Shimla, Dalhousie.
- Her parents never allowed her to cut her hair. But when she was in boarding, she asked one of her friends to cut her hair.
- After completing her school, she moved to Delhi and started working as a PR for an event management company.
- During Teena Singh’s job as PR, she got a chance to go to Goa for a Yoga Retreat for two months.
- She loved the environment of Goa and stayed back. She took a job of the bartender there and left Delhi.
- After living for more than a year in Goa, she with her friends decided to move to Mumbai. She had never planned to enter the entertainment business. But as soon she reached Mumbai, she started getting calls for TV ads and print shoots.
- At first, Teena Singh refused all the offers, but when she was repeatedly called, she thought of giving it a shot.
- During her struggle period, she faced rejection many times, due to her dusky skin colour and short hair.
- After doing a few ads, she grew an interest in modelling, and she continued doing it, and people started noticing her.
- Her first advertisement was for vaseline followed by ads for Asian Paints, Lakme, Samsung, Tata Safari, Tata Docomo, Elle 18, Pepper Fry, Panasonic, Kotak Mahindra, Ajio, etc.
- Teena Singh became quite popular in the ad world and in 2015, she received a call for the audition of the role of a tattoo artist for the movie ‘Fitoor’. Due to her boy cut, she got selected for the role.
- In 2017, she became the face of Nescafe. Her posters were all over the country. The ad for Nescafe made her overnight sensation.
- In 2018, Teena Singh recieved the ‘Woman Achiever of the Year’ award by the Young Environmentalists Programme Trust.
- She has done over 100 ads in her 5-year career in the TV and film industry.
- Teena Singh’s fight scene with Sonakshi Sinha in ‘Akira’: