|Real Name||Thakur Anoop Singh|
|Profession||Actor and Bodybuilder|
|Famous Songs||Dhritarashtra (Mahabharat)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 85 kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 18 Inches
|Date of Birth||23 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2015)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Hobbies||Gyming, watching UFC fights and kabaddi|
|Favourite Food||Sweet potato or honey and rice|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Thakur Anoop Singh
- Does Thakur Anoop Singh smoke?: No
- Does Thakur Anoop Singh alcohol?: No
- Thakur won the gold medal in the 2015 World Body-building Championship in Thailand, by defeating 70 athletes.
- He is known for playing the role of Dhritarashtra (blind king) in Star Plus channel’s show Mahabharat.
- He is an animal lover and has a Great Dane dog called Oscar.
- In early 2015, he won the bronze medal in mr. Asia contest, held in Uzbekistan.
- He takes a heavy diet of 40 egg whites a day, 300gms of chicken breast and fish.
- He was a pilot before getting into acting.
- He was also seen as Prince Malayeketu in Imagine TV’s serial Chandragupta Maurya.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)