|Real Name||Vijender Singh Beniwal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 182 cm|
in meters- 1.82 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches|
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|International Debut||Athens Summer Olympics (2004 )|
|Likes to play against||Carlos Gongora of Ecuador |
|Favourite shots||Knock out punch|
|Achievements||• In 2006, won bronze medal in Asian Games. Credited for bringing boxing popular in India.|
• In 2006, he won a silver medal in Commonwealth Games.
• In 2008, he won a bronze medal in Beijing Summer Olympics and became the first Indian boxer to win an Olympic medal.
• In 2009, he was ranked No.1 by the International Boxing Association in annual middleweight category list.
• In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Asian Games.
|Career Turning Point|| In 2006 Commonwealth Games, he defeated England's Neil Perkins in the semifinal.|
|Favorite Boxer||Raj Kumar Sangwan, Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1985|
|Age (as in 2015)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Kaluwas, Bhiwani, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kaluwas, Bhiwani, Haryana, India|
|School||Happy Senior Secondary School, Bhiwani|
|College||Vaish College Of Education, Bhiwani|
|Family||Father-Mahipal Singh Beniwal (Bus Driver)|
Brothers- Manoj (Elder, Boxer)
|Hobbies||Listening music and workout|
|Controversies||• In 2013, the Punjab Police alleged that he bought heroin from an NRI many a times. But he denied the charges and was given a clean-chit from National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA).|
• In 2010 Commonwealth Games, he was given a 2 point penalty for coming in 20 seconds late before the end of the bout.
|Favorite Food||Grilled lamb and kadhai chicken|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||3.2 Crores (INR)|