|Tina Prakash Tharwani
|Entrepreneur, Wedding Planner, Former Casting Director
|Planning Anushka-Virat’s wedding and Priyanka-Nick’s engagement ceremony.
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth
|2 September 1987 (Wednesday)
|Age (as of 2020)
|Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
|Relationships & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tina Tharwani
- Tina Tharwani was born into a well-to-do family in Mumbai.
- She started her career as an assistant director with Apocalypso Filmworks.
- Later, she worked as a casting director at Bling! Entertainment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- She has produced many TV commercials and feature films.
- Tina has also worked as a talent and celebrity manager for a while.
- In 2015, Tina, along with Saurabh Malhotra and Manoj Mittra, co-founded a wedding planning firm “Shaadi Squad.”
- Tharwani is the head of Business Development & Client Servicing department of the Shaadi Squad.
- Tina’s Shaadi Squad has planned and organised many big weddings with unique themes and decor at different locations like Jaipur, Udaipur, Delhi, Oman, and Itlay.
- In December 2017, Tina, along with her team, executed the wedding of the Bollywood star, Anushka Sharma with the popular cricketer, Virat Kohli. On being asked how she bagged the wedding project, Tina said,
We landed Anushka-Virat’s wedding as we have been acquaintances from previous professional ventures, and they were generous enough to give a relatively new player like us such a huge chance. Later on, Priyanka’s team got in touch with us and we helped execute Priyanka and Nick’s engagement ceremony and party, so this one was completely organic. The fact that we had dealt with a celebrity wedding of such a scale before and had been able to keep things fully under wraps would perhaps have been instrumental in us landing Peecee’s events.”
- After successfully executing the Anushka-Virat’s marriage, Tina was contacted by Priyanka’s managing team to execute Priyanka’s engagement bash.
- Tina disclosed in an interview that the N and P emblem at Priyanka and Nick’s engagement got finalised at the last minute. The logo was finalised at 10 pm one night and was put up by 7 am the next day.
- The first wedding that her firm ever planned was in Oman.
- Tharwani told in an interview that it took them about 6 to 18 months to accomplish a wedding.
- Her firm plans around 10-12 weddings in a year.