Age: 31 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||‘Swadheenta Ramakrishnan’ in Star Plus’ TV serial, “Dahleez”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film (Bengali): Mishawr Rawhoshyo (2013)
Film (Telugu): Surya vs Surya (2015)
TV: Dahleez (2016)
|Date of Birth||22 November 1989 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||M. P. Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School, Kolkata|
|College/University||Scottish Church College, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Microbiology Times of India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing, Swimming|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Akash Chatterjee (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Trishna Choudhury
|Siblings||Tridha is the only child of her parents.|
|Actor||Sushant Singh Rajput|
|Cartoon||Tom & Jerry|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tridha Choudhury
- Tridha Choudhury is an Indian television actress and model who mainly works in the Bengali cinema.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Kolkata.
- She was inclined towards dance since childhood.
- While in school, Tridha participated in and won many dance competitions.
- Tridha was crowned the Clean & Clear Calcutta Times Fresh Face in 2011.
- She started her acting career in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Mishawr Rawhoshyo.”
- Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Jodi Love Dile Na Prane” and “Khaad.”
- In 2015, she worked in the short film, “Merry Christmas,” which was based on the home delivery of goods.
- Next, she appeared in the TV serial, “Dahleez.”
- Some of her TV serials include “Spotlight,” “Shei Je Holud Pakhi,” “Dulha Wanted,” “Aashram,” and “Bandish Bandits.”
- She is a trained Indian classical and Oriya dancer.
- During an interview, Tridha revealed that she was a huge fan of Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Choudhury loves doing pranks on people.
- Tridha is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog, Bubbles.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|