|Real Name||Tymal Solomon Mills|
|Profession||English Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 87 kg
in Pounds- 192 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Bald (N/A)|
|International Debut||Test- N/A
T20- 5 July 2016 vs Sri Lanka in Southampton
|Jersey Number||#72 (England)
#56 (Auckland Aces)
#7 (Sussex CCC)
|Domestic/State Teams||Essex, Chittagong Vikings, Brisbane Heat, Quetta Gladiators, Auckland Aces, Sussex|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm fast- medium|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• With a delivery at 152 kph, Mills holds the record of being one of the fastest English bowlers.
• Tymal has the best bowling figures of 4 for just 25 in one of his first class matches.
|Date of Birth||11 August 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire|
|University||University of East London, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Dropped out of Sports Journalism Course|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Swimming, Playing Monopoly|
|Favorite Sports (outside cricket)||Basketball, Football, Horse Racing|
|Favorite Food item||Sirloin steak|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Sydney|
|Favorite Singer||Jeremy Passion|
|Favorite Song||God Bless the Broken Road|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tymal Mills
- Does Tymal Mills smoke: Not Known
- Does Tymal Mills drink alcohol: Yes
- Mills was once known to save English cricket team in tough times; however, he has been occupied with saving his career now.
- Tymal does not bowl a red ball anymore because of his congenital back problem. He has an unusual closely placed spinal cord and vertebrae. It leads to the agitation and malfunction of spinal cord if he bowls for a longer period.
- He says that if he were to retire from all sorts of cricket, he would probably go back to the university to resume the sports journalism course which he had dropped for his cricketing career.
- T20 format is the only way he is linked to his passion and he travels a lot to play county for several sides. He keeps himself busy with county cricket.
- He once inadvertently hit Graeme Swann on the arm for which the latter was taken to the hospital.
- After a whole long year and just one International T20 against Sri Lanka, Tymal appeared to be leading English bowling line up against India in January 2017.