Some Lesser Known Facts About Vaishnavi Ganatra
- Vaishnavi Ganatra is an Indian actress who has worked in several television shows including Hamari Wali Good News (2020), Mauka-E-Vardaat (2021), Rakshabandhan… Rasal Apne Bhai Ki Dhal (2021), Woh Toh Hai Albelaa (2022), and Teri Meri Doriyaann (2023).
- She was born and brought up in Rajkot by her parents. Later, her family moved to Mumbai so Vaishnavi could pursue acting.
- In an interview, she revealed that she carried all her study material with her to shoots and studied whenever she got time.
- In an interview, she revealed that she was a foodie and loved to watch food reels on Instagram. She also said that she is very emotional.
- She considers herself a pampered child of her parents.
- In an interview, while talking about her new experiences on the set of the TV show Rakshabandhan… Rasal Apne Bhai Ki Dhal (2021), Vaishnavi said that since a young age, she has been excited about the fun parts of Navratri like gorging on sweet treats and wearing new clothes.
Navratri is always celebrated with much gusto in my hometown Rajkot city in its own unique ways. We always celebrate Navratri with dandiya or garba. I’m missing it but this year I’m celebrating the festivities on my set and it is really fun filled and totally a new experience.”
- In an interview, Vaishnavi said that had she not become an actor, she would be a hairstylist.
- In an interview, she revealed that she wanted to work with actress Rupali Ganguly. She further added,
Her twinkling eyes and enchanting smile is what I love the most! Working with a talented personality like her will be a privilege for me. Fingers crossed! Hope my dream comes true soon!!”