|TV Actress, Social Media Influencer, YouTuber
|Rajji Soham Singh Bhullar in TV serial Bani - Ishq Da Kalma (2013-2014)
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|TV (Hindi): Bani - Ishq Da Kalma (2013-2014)
Film (Punjabi): Reejhan (2019) as Baani
|Date of Birth
|19 March 1991 (Tuesday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Chandimandir, Panchkula, Haryana
|Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Relationships & More
|Resty Kamboj (actor, content creator) (2019-2023)
|19 September 2023
|9 November 2023
|Woodville Palace Hotel, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
|Resty Kamboj (actor, content creator)
|Father- Kulbir Singh Bagga (Army Personnel)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Brother- Atul Bagga (Younger)
|Kada Prashad (Halwa), Pani Puri
- Neha Bagga is an Indian TV actress and content creator. She is known for playing the role of Rajji Soham Singh Bhullar in the Hindi show Bani: Ishq Da Kalma on Colors TV.
- She grew up in Chandigarh.
- She comes from a conservative family. She secured her debut role in the show Bani – Ishq Da Kalma after auditioning in Chandigarh. Following that, the production team requested her to travel to Mumbai for a makeup and costume test. However, her parents refused to let her go by herself. It was only after the production team arranged tickets for Bagga and her brother that her parents gave their consent for her to go to Mumbai. Subsequently, she was confirmed for the role, and that’s when she began residing in Mumbai.
- In 2013, she began her journey as an actor with the TV show Bani: Ishq Da Kalma on Colors TV. The show narrated a heartbreaking story of young Punjabi girls who are lured into marriages with NRIs and later abandoned by their husbands.
- In 2014, she made an appearance on the crime show Savdhaan India – India Fights Back on Life OK in an episode based on domestic violence.
- She played the role of Munmun Singh in the TV show Piya Rangrezz on Life OK (2015-2016).
- She starred in the music video of the song Hardik Trehan: Chota Ja Dil (2016).
- In 2017, she played the role of Dr. Pragya Yadav in the medical romantic-drama TV show Savitri Devi College & Hospital on Colors TV. The show was re-aired on Rishtey as Mere Dil Ki Lifeline in 2019.
- Resty Kamboj worked as an associate director on the Punjabi film Reejhan (2019), starring Neha Bagga. The two first met on the sets of the film. Simultaneously, Resty was also creating comical videos on TikTok. One day, during the shoot, he reached out to Neha to propose a collaboration on a TikTok video, to which Neha gladly agreed. The first video they made together was on the humorous song “Zindagi Barbad – Rinku Bhabhi.” The video garnered widespread acclaim for Resty. Subsequently, Resty started approaching Neha for further collaborations, and as time went on, their professional partnership evolved into a romantic one, and they started dating.
- In 2019, she played the role of Bubbly in the comedy TV show Naye Shaadi Ke Siyape on &TV. The first season aired from 16 March to 2 June 2019. The second season aired in September 2019. However, it wrapped up in the first week of October 2019, after four episodes only.
- In 2021, Neha Bagga and his co-actor Vipul Roy claimed that they were not paid up by the producer of Naye Shaadi Ke Siyaape. The Times of India
- She started making reels on Instagram with Resty Kamboj, amid the COVID-19 lockdown when the entertainment industry was at a halt. The duo gained immense popularity following which the two established an Instagram page titled Travel with Resty Neha and a YouTube channel titled Restynehavlogs. She also established a self-titled YouTube channel on which she posted travel and lifestyle vlogs. In an interview, she talked about the same and said,
I never thought that I would get the similar name and fame through short videos that we get from TV. I am technically challenged and social media is just not my forte. It’s because of Resty that I am doing it and he motivates me to create more funny videos as people demand for it.”
- She received YouTube’s Silver Play Button for her self-titled channel in 2021.
- In the same year, she starred in the music video of Bombay Nu Baraat by Ekam Bawa along with Resty Kamboj.
- In 2014, there were rumours of a romantic relationship between Neha Bagga and Adhvik Mahajan, her co-actor from Bani — Ishq Da Kalma. The Times of India She dismissed the rumours surfacing the news saying,
It’s just a rumour because we are co-actors and audiences like our chemistry. That’s it. Otherwise, we are just co-actors and good friends like everyone else on our set. I guess these rumours are part of our industry.”