|Name earned||Tuktukrani Yashashri's Instagram Account|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Laal Ishq (2016, Marathi)
TV: Laxman Resha (2009, Marathi)
Rang Badalti Odhani (2010, Hindi)
|Date of Birth||30 December 1986 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Yashashri's Instagram Post|
|School||G.J. Vartak Vidyalaya, Vasai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||BA from Mumbai University|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Film||Mandi by Shyam Benegal in 1983|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yashashri Masurkar
- Yashashri Masurkar is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in the Indian television industry. She also works as a voice-over artist. In October 2022, she came into the limelight when she appeared in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Marathi Season 4.
- In her childhood, Yashashri Masurkar appeared as a child-artist host for a Marathi television reality show.
- According to Yashashri Masurkar, she was very good at studies during her school days and used to provide tuition to other children when she was studying in the 8th class.
- In 2009, Yashashri Masurkar participated as a contestant in a beauty pageant titled ‘Shravan Queen 2009’ where she was declared the second runner-up of the show.
- Before venturing into the Indian television industry, Yashashri Masurkar used to work as a Radio Jockey for All India Radio. She also worked in a BPO for a short stint.
- Yashashri Masurkar rose to prominence after appearing in the television show Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One as Khanak Khandelwal in 2010. Her chemistry with her co-star her chemistry with Karan Tacker received immense attention.
- In 2011, Yashashri Masurkar started working in NDTV Imagine’s show Chandragupta Maurya as Mrignayani; however, she quit the show after some time.
- In 2011, in a media conversation, Yashashri Masurkar talked about her favourite film actors. She said,
Meryl Streep is the most powerful actress. On the other hand Naseer Sahab is my favourite hero and almost every film of his is really close to my heart.”
Yashashri Masurkar added her favourite movie scene in the same discussion. She said,
Shyam Benegal’s Mandi is one of my most favourite films and there is one particular scene in the movie where Naseer Sahab (Naseeruddin Shah) bursts out after getting drunk.”
- Later, Yashashri Masurkar went on to appear in many television shows including Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, and Krishnadasi.
- In 2013, Yashashri Masurkar appeared on the show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se as Sumitra. In the serial, she played a negative role, which earned her several acclaim from critics. However, she received many hate comments from people when she met them in person. Once, she narrated one such incident in an interview with a media house. She said,
I laugh when I walk on the streets. People start abusing me. Guess negative characters have a better reach than positive ones.”
- In 2015, Yashashri Masurkar appeared in the serial Chakravartin Ashok Samrat as Agnishikha.
- In 2016, Yashashri Masurkar worked as a supporting actress in the television serial Krishnadasi.
- In 2016, Yashashri Masurkar made her film debut with the film Laal Ishq as Nisha. In 2021, she appeared in the film Kabaad: The Coin as Savita.
- She made her Marathi debut with the serial Laxman Resha in 2019.
- According to Yashashri Masurkar, she liked travelling alone to distant places. Once, in a media conversation, she disclosed that she was fond of photography.
- In 2019, Yashashri Masurkar performed at the ‘World Film Festival,’ which was held in Silicon Valley in San Fransisco. In the same show, she appeared as a judge of a ramp show.
- In 2022, Yashashri Masurkar appeared as a contestant in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Marathi 4. In one of the episodes of the show, she reminisced the memories of her childhood when she was getting ready for the Garba Night in the Bigg Boss house. She disclosed that her father hit her in front of an entire village when she tried to perform Garba. She recalled,
My father hit me in front of the entire village because I performed Garba. That was the first and the last time I played Garba in life. Now Bigg Boss has given me the opportunity to erase that bad memory and add this fresh memory to my life.”
Yashashri Masurkar added in the same discussion she talked about her childhood miseries. She remembered,
I want to buy a home for my parents. I think that is my responsibility and uske baad main aazad Panchi hu. I have always felt alone since childhood. My mother had cataracts. She could not see anything and used to get irritated. There was a time when there was no food to eat and then there was my father’s outrage! I am not blaming them but it’s just that they did not know how to be a good parent.”