|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, and Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film (Child Actor): My Name Is Khan (2010, as younger Rizwan)
|Date of Birth||11 July 1994 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|School||• Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai
• Loyola High School, Jamshedpur
|College/University||• Chauhan College of Science and Mithibai College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
• NM College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Financial Management Facebook Our Tit Bits|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||In an interview, he said that he is in a relationship. Filmy Loop|
|Parents||Father- Satishnarayan Bhagavatula (Worked as a Banker)
Mother- Padmavati Bhagavatula (Working at New India Assurance)
|Siblings||Brother- Vasishth Bhagavatula (Works at Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore)
|Book||‘A Fine Balance’ by Rohinton Mistry|
|Song||‘Dil Gira Dafatan’ from Delhi 6 (2009)|
|Film||Forrest Gump (1994)|
|Place||His grandfather’s place in Jamshedpur|
|Actor(s)||Joe Pesci, Anthony Hopkins, and Javier Bardem|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adarsh Gourav
- Adarsh Gourav is an Indian actor, singer, and songwriter.
- He was born in Jamshedpur, but in 2007, he moved to Mumbai from Jamshedpur, because his father was transferred to Mumbai.
- Adarsh was initially inclined towards classical music and even used to participate in local singing competitions. He got his training in Hindi classical music from Suresh Wadkar’s Music Academy- ‘Ajivasan’ for almost nine years. Later, he worked as a playback singer in the films of the famous Indian directors Subhash Ghai and Ilayaraja.
- He had a music band ‘Steepsky’ in school, and when he was in college he started his music band ‘Oak Island.’ His composition was featured on the TV show “MTV Indies- Never Hide Sounds.” Later, they discontinued their band.
- He learned acting skills from ‘The Drama School’ academy in Mumbai. He used to work in the theatre plays of the renowned theatre personality Raell Padamsee. Apart from acting, he also worked as a director in the drama school.
- He has appeared in the Hindi films like ‘Madly’ (2016), ‘Rukh’ (2017), and ‘Mom’ (2017).
- He has appeared in the Hindi web-series including ‘Die Trying’ (2018), ‘Leila’ (2019), and ‘Hostel Daze’ (2019).
- In 2020, he acted in the Netflix film ‘The White Tiger’ starring Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Rajkummar Rao. The film is based on Aravind Adiga’s 2008 novel, ‘The White Tiger.’
- Adarsh has appeared in more than 50 TV commercials including Airtel, Cadbury, Domino’s, Hotstar, and Nescafe.
- In an interview, he talked about starting his career as an actor, he said,
When I was in ninth standard, during a stage show (where I was singing) somebody saw me and asked whether I am interested in acting. From there I started auditioning for ads and films.”
- He worked in the feature film “Banana” when he was in the second year of his graduation.
- In an interview, he shared one of his childhood incidents, he said,
I moved to Bombay in 2007 with my family. My father was a banker and was transferred here. Initially, I had no plans to pursue acting. My parents thought that I would make my career in music, as I was taking musical classes at a young age. Once, when I was performing on stage, someone asked me if I wanted to pursue a career in acting. And yeah, it was really out of the blue moment, but I said yes as I was only 13 years old at the time and I was just excited to come on TV.”
- In an interview, he talked about one of his weird habits, he said,
In Spite of being told not to touch your face, I still find a reason to scratch my nose, rub my eye. I have this weird habit.”
- He is an animal lover and often posts pictures of animals on his social media accounts.