Adarsh Gourav Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name ||Adarsh Gourav
|Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||Year 1994
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
|Hometown||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Acting
|Debut||Film: My Name Is Khan (2010, as a child actor)
|Family||Father- Not Known (An employee in the Central Bank of India)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- 1 (Elder - Investment Banker)
|Girls, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adarsh Gourav
- Does Adarsh Gourav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Adarsh Gourav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Adarsh was initially inclined towards classical music and even used to participate in local singing competitions.
- There was a journalist in his colony who used to write newspaper articles on kids. She took his interview when he was around 11 years old, and at the end of the interview, she asked him, what do you want to become in your life? To which he replied, an actor, instead of saying, a singer. From then onwards, he developed an interest in acting.
- In 2007, he came to Mumbai from Jamshedpur to become an actor.
- In his early months in Mumbai, he used to learn music at Suresh Wadkar’s Music Academy – ‘Ajivasan.’
- Suresh Wadkar’s wife Padma Wadkar encouraged him a lot and helped Adarsh in getting few singing opportunities, one of which was as a chorus singer in a Sukhwinder Singh‘s song in the film ‘Black & White’ (2008).
- During his college days, he was the lead vocalist of a music band named – ‘Oak Island.’
- When he used to do theatre shows for renowned theatre personality, Raell Padamsee, someone suggested him to go for film auditions.
- In 2009, he auditioned for the role of Shah Rukh Khan‘s son in ‘My Name Is Khan’ (2010), but he wasn’t selected. Six months later, he received a call for the auditions of ‘young’ Shah Rukh Khan, in the same film. And this time, he got selected after he passed a ‘dialogue-less’ audition.
- He learned acting skills from ‘The Drama School’ academy in Mumbai.
- Apart from acting, he also worked as a director in the drama school.
- Shahrukh Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family & More
- Kajol Height Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband, Children, Biography & More
- Karan Johar Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography, Children & More
- Manoj Bajpayee Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Family & More
- Aryan Khan Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Irrfan Khan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Children, Biography, Family & More
- Varun Dhawan Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography, Facts & More