|Real Name||Yashmeen Chauhan Manak|
|Profession||Bodybuilder, Gym Owner, Professional Athlete|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 March 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Gymming, dancing, biking|
|Favourite Food||Ice Cream|
|Favourite Bodybuilders||Dana Linn Bailey, Oksana Grishina|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Quotes||"I will do more than just move forward, I will bend but never break, I will keep coming around like a boomerang."
"Trust yourself when all men doubt you."
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known
Daughter- Tanya Sheikh (Gym trainer)
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Classic Desert Storm
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yashmeen Chauhan
- Does Yashmeen Chauhan smoke?: No
- Does Yashmeen Chauhan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Yashmeen is a popular bodybuilder, owner of Sculpt Gym, a professional athlete, and a prep coach.
- She had a difficult childhood as when she was just 2 years old, her mother eloped with her lover to marry him and her father too remarried after that, after which she was brought up by her paternal grandparents.
- When she was in school, she used to be fat and everybody used to make fun of her. However, she was overweight because of a disease.
- She was in the bodybuilding line since the age of 17.
- She was Gladrags Mrs. India 2005 “Best Body Award” winner.
- She won the IFBB Miss India competition in 2016.
- She also won the IFBB Miss Asia Bronze in China in 2016.
- She is a Reebok certified aerobics instructor and dance choreographer. She is also an IKFF Certified Kettlebell teacher.