|Yashmeen Chauhan Manak
|Bodybuilder, Gym Owner, Professional Athlete
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth
|21 March 1979
|Age (as in 2017)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Gurgaon, Haryana, India
|Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Gymming, dancing, biking
|Dana Linn Bailey, Oksana Grishina
|Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan
|"I will do more than just move forward, I will bend but never break, I will keep coming around like a boomerang."
"Trust yourself when all men doubt you."
|Boys, Affairs and More
|Name Not Known
Daughter- Tanya Sheikh (Gym trainer)
|Royal Enfield Classic Desert Storm
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yashmeen Chauhan
- Does Yashmeen Chauhan smoke?: No
- Does Yashmeen Chauhan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Yashmeen is a popular bodybuilder, owner of Sculpt Gym, a professional athlete, and a prep coach.
- She had a difficult childhood as when she was just 2 years old, her mother eloped with her lover to marry him and her father too remarried after that, after which she was brought up by her paternal grandparents.
- When she was in school, she used to be fat and everybody used to make fun of her. However, she was overweight because of a disease.
- She was in the bodybuilding line since the age of 17.
- She was Gladrags Mrs. India 2005 “Best Body Award” winner.
- She won the IFBB Miss India competition in 2016.
- She also won the IFBB Miss Asia Bronze in China in 2016.
- She is a Reebok certified aerobics instructor and dance choreographer. She is also an IKFF Certified Kettlebell teacher.