|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 14 September 2011 against Zimbabwe at Harare, Zimbabwe
Test- 22 October 2014 against Australia at Dubai
T20- 16 September 2011 against Zimbabwe at Harare, Zimbabwe
|Jersey Number||# 86 (Pakistan)
|Domestic/State Team||• Abbottabad Rhinos
• Brisbane Heat
• Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Province
• Lahore Qalandars
• Pakistan Customs
• Rest of North West Frontier Province
• Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited
• Trinbago Knight Riders
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg break|
|Records (main ones)||• In June 2015, he became the fastest Pakistani cricketer to take 50 Test match wickets, which he achieved in just 9 Test matches.
• In July 2016, Yasir Shah became the first leg-spinner in 49 years to take a 5 wicket haul in the first innings of the Test match at Lord's.
• In October 2016, he became the second fastest bowler of all-time to take 100 Test wickets, which he achieved in just 17 Test matches.
• In November 2018, Yasir levelled the national Test record with Pakistan's Imran Khan by taking 14 wickets in a Test match.
• In December 2018, he became the fastest bowler to take 200 Test wickets, which he achieved in just 33 Test matches.
|Award||2017- PCB's Test Player of the Year|
|Date of Birth||2 May 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|School||Quaid-e-Azam Public School, Swabi|
|College/University||Swabi College, Swabi|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Controversy||In 2015, he was charged with an anti-doping rule violation under the ICC Anti-Doping Code.|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son- Yawar Shah
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Father- Said Khaki Shah (Farmer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Shane Warne|
- Does Yasir Shah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Yasir Shah drink alcohol?: Yes
- Yasir Shah belongs to a Pashtun Family.
- He is a right-arm leg break spin bowler who is known for his leg spinners, googlies, and flippers.
- He made his first-class debut in 2002.
- Yasir Shah made his international debut after nine years of his first-class debut.
- He played his first international match for Pakistan in 2011 against Zimbabwe in a three-match ODI series.
- He is the cousin of cricketers – Fawad Ahmed and Junaid Khan.
- In September 2014, after the suspension of Saeed Ajmal, Yasir got the chance to play his first international test match against Australia at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, and he picked 7 wickets in that match.
- He has also been a part of the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup; where he played his first World Cup match against India at Adelaide, Australia.
- In 2015, Pakistan defeated Sri Lanka by winning the test series with 3-0. Yasir Shah picked 24 wickets in that series (9 wickets in the first test, 8 in the second test, and 7 in the third test). He was declared as the Man of the Series.
- In July 2016, he ranked world’s no. 1 on the list of ICC Test Bowler.
- In 2017, Yasir Shah chose to play for Brisbane Heat for the Big Bash League (BBL).
- In August 2018, among thirty-three players, he awarded a central contract for the 2018-2019 season by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
- In October 2018, he was selected in the ‘Khulna Titans’ squad to play for the 2018-2019 Bangladesh Premier League.
- In December 2018, Yasir Shah broke the 82-year-old record of the Australian leg-spinner “Clarrie Grimmett” by taking 200 wickets in just 33 matches.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡