Sahila Chaddha Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Nimai Bali
Father: Vimal Chaddha
|Famous Role||Rita in the Bollywood film 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!' (1994)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Blonde|
• Hindi: I Love You (1985)
• Kannada: Africadalli Sheela (1985) as 'Sheela'
• Tamil: Kizhakku Africavil Sheela (1987) as 'Sheela'
• Bhojpuri: Dagabaaz Balma (1987) as 'Chanda'
• Zindagi: Kaisi Hai Paheli (2014) as Sunita
|Date of Birth||1 July|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not Known|
|College/University||• Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls’ High School, Mumbai
• Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics (M. M. K. College), Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Pursued a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls’ High School|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vimal Chaddha (director)
Mother- Devendra Kumari Rathore
|Siblings||Brother- Raj Rathor (guitar maestro)
Sister- Anusuya Rathor (belly dancer)
|Other Relatives||Paternal Uncle - 3
• Dev Anand
• Vijay Anand
• Chetan Anand
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sahila Chaddha
- Sahila Chaddha, an Indian actor, is widely known for her iconic performances in the Bollywood film industry including the role of Rita in Rajshri Productions’ musical romantic drama film ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’ (1994) and Sahila S. Pratap in Ramsay Brothers’ erotic supernatural horror thriller film ‘Veerana’ (1988).
- Sahila’s name is also spelt as ‘Sahila Chadha.’
- As per some sources, Sahila’s mother, Devendra Kumari Rathore, belonged to a royal family in Rajasthan, India.
- Reportedly, Sahila started modelling at a young age.
- According to sources, she won nearly twenty-five beauty pageant contests as a model.
- In 1983, she won the title of Miss India.
- Reportedly, Sahila Chaddha and Nimai Bali faced some issues in their marriage, and they decided to get separated in 2017. According to sources, Nimai Bali believed that his brother Rahul Raj Singh was the one who created trouble in his marriage; however, in an interview, Sahila mentioned her husband as a casanova and said that he was in an affair with the television actor Kamya Punjabi. Sahila added that Kamya made Nimai Bali fall into bad habits, i.e., drinking and smoking, which was affecting their daughter, Princess, and this was the reason Sahila decided to part ways with her husband.
- Apart from being an actor, Sahila is a social worker. She is associated with many NGOs to contribute to society’s welfare.
- Sahila works on providing services and assistance in many fields including catering, interior designing concepts, property deals, and party planning.