|Real Name||Yellow Mehra|
|Profession||Restaurateur, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 November 1976|
|Age (as in 2016)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Munich, Germany|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Fashion Desinger)
Mother- Not Known (Fashion Desinger)
Sister- Melissa (Younger)
|Hobbies||Horse riding, dancing, water sports|
|Favourite Perfume||Poison by Dior|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Arbaaz Khan (Actor and Filmmaker)
|Husband/Spouse||Maneck Contractor (Restaurateur, Divorced)
Akash Mishra (Restaurateur, Divorced)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yellow Mehra
- Does Yellow Mehra smoke?: No
- Does Yellow Mehra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Yellow was born in Germany to an Indian father and a German mother.
- Although she was born to a family of fashion designers, she got inclined towards cooking and baking after she spent a lot of time in helping her old Italian neighbour in her kitchen.
- She initially learnt cooking from an institute run by Michelin-star chef Alfons Schuhbeck in Germany, and later trained by the “Godfather of Italian gastronomy” Antonio Carluccio.
- She started modelling at the age of 16, and since then has done modelling for popular brands like Allan Solly, Times of India, Lifestyle, Wills, Fair and Lovely, Fiama di Wills, Kinder Joy, etc.
- At the age of 19, in 1995, she started her restaurant, Fiesta in Goa, named after the imaginary venture she created with her sister during play as little children.
- Apart from being a restaurateur, she is also an interior designer and she keeps the décor at Fiesta. She has also designed the interiors for Hotel Clematis in Candolim, Club Fresh in Morjim, Coco do Mar in Candolim and Fiesta – The Resort in Baga.
- For her restaurant, she won the Fine Dining Award 2010, Times Food Award (from 2011 to 2015), Business Woman Award Goa 2013, etc.