|Other Name||Sarbha Maan, Sarby Maan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Lyricist: Subah (2009)|
|Date of Birth||11 October|
|Birthplace||Village Bhagatpura, Barnala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Village Bhagatpura, Barnala, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Died in 2008)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarba Maan
- Sarba Maan is a popular lyricist who mainly works in the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He was born and raised into a joint family.
- Initially, Sarba worked as a bus conductor.
- He left his college studies midway, and thereafter, he started writing lyrics in 1998.
- Sarba has penned down many songs for some of the popular Punjabi singers like Parmish Verma, Gurlej Akhtar, Ninja, Ammy Virk, etc.
- He is well known for his popular Punjabi songs like ‘Shada’, ‘Sab Fade Jange’ (Parmish Verma), ‘Shagun’ (Jind Kahlon), etc.
- Sarba came into the eyes of media and public after writing the lyrics of the controversial song ‘Chitta’ (Jaggi Sidhu).
- In 2014, he filed a case against the filmmakers of one of the most controversial Bollywood movies ‘Udta Punjab’ for copying his lyrics from the Punjabi song ‘Chitta’ in their movie having the song titled ‘Chitta Ve’.
- Once, Sarba revealed that he had a habit of forgetting things on a regular basis.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)