|Real Name||Milind Gunaji|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 July 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Papeeha (1993)
TV: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan (2006)
|Favourite Food||Pav Bhaji, Modak|
|Favourite Actors||Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actresses||Shilpa Shetty, Rekha|
|Favourite Singer||Asha Bhosle|
|Favourite Colours||Grey, Black|
|Favourite Films||Khakee, Agneepath|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rani Gunaji (Anchor in Marathi Channel)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Milind Gunaji
- Does Milind Gunaji smoke?: Not Known
- Does Milind Gunaji drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Milind Gunaji is a Marathi and Hindi actor who is well known for his negative roles.
- He started his acting career in 1993.
- He worked in more than 60 Hindi and Marathi movies.
- He got fame in 1996, from the movie ‘Fareb’ in which he played the role of ‘Inspector Indrajeet Saxena’.
- His notable works are in the movies like ‘Devdas’ (Kalibabu), ‘Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain’ (Milind), ‘Phir Hera Pheri’ (Nanjibhai) etc.
- He loves writing and used to write a weekly column for the Marathi paper ‘Lokprabha’. In 1998 he published Majhi Mulukhgiri, a compilation of his Lokprabha columns.
- He also hosted the travel guide shows in the Marathi language like ‘Bhatkanti’, ‘Majhi Mulukhagiri, ‘Offbeat tracks in Maharashtra’, ‘A Travel Guide Offbeat Tracks in Maharashtra’ etc.
- He has also given a guest appearance in South Indian movies Aalavandhan (Tamil) and Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (Telugu).
- He also worked in some Hindi TV serials like ‘Veer Shivaji’, ‘Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath’, ‘Everest’ etc.
- In addition to acting, he has also worked in many commercial ads.
- He has served as the Government of Maharashtra’s brand ambassador for forest and wildlife.
- He is the brand ambassador for Hill Station Mahabaleshwar and Intiamatkat Tours – Specialized in Europe and India tours!
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡