|Bobby Zayn's Instagram Post
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)
|- Chest: 46 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|TV: Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 as Angre (2020)
|Date of Birth
|15 November 1998 (Sunday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|All Saints' School, Bhopal, MP
|Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Graduation at Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal, MP
|Non-vegetarian IWM Buzz
|Relationships & More
|Father- Ibad Ur Rahman Khan
Mother- Name Not Known
• Saif Khan
• Ayaan Ibad Khan
|Mutton Rogan Josh with Garlic Butter Naan
|He owns a BMW.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zayn Ibad Khan
- Zayn Ibad Khan is an Indian actor. He predominantly works in the television industry. He came into the limelight in 2022 when he appeared in the popular television serial ‘Aashiqana- Murder Ke Mausam Mein Pyaar.’
- Zayn Ibad Khan wanted to become an actor since childhood, but due to his family’s financial issues, he had to work as a fitness trainer to fund his dreams. According to him, he used to work sixteen hours a day at a gym. He then joined a protein supplement store in his city and started promoting its products as a model.
- Later, Zayn Ibad Khan received an opportunity to work as a line producer in the Bollywood films Sanju and Stree, which were directed in Madhya Pradesh in 2018. After that, Zayn started appearing as a model in various print shoots.
- Zayn Ibad Khan rose to prominence in 2020 when he appeared on the Colors television show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 as Angre alongside Helly Shah, Rahul Sudhir, and Vishal Vashistha.
- In November 2020, his father passed away. In the same year, Zayn Ibad Khan shared a childhood picture on one of his social media accounts when he received the opportunity to meet the late Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan. He wrote a caption along with this picture and stated that Irrfan told his father to make Zayn an actor. Zayn stated,
18 years ago 2002 we met on the sets of ‘Aan’ and you told my father to make me an actor. I still remember your voice. You told me that i should start learning the craft of acting. You picked me up and kissed me on my cheeks. You gave me an opportunity to work with you in an advertisement.”
- In 2021, Zayn Ibad Khan worked in the television serial ‘Vidrohi,’ which was telecasted on Star Plus. He played a negative character in the serial. In the same year, he was offered the reality show Bigg Boss; however, he refused to be a part of it.
- Apart from being an actor, Zayn Ibad Khan is also a good singer. Before venturing into the Indian television industry, he used to perform music stage shows.
- According to Zayn Ibad Khan, working on television is the most lucrative career opportunity, which assures you financial stability. In July 2022, in an interview with a media house, he stated that television needed a lot of hard work. He said,
When you act on a TV show, it makes you financially so stable that you can even sit at home for a while with no work.”
- In 2022, Zayn Ibad Khan appeared in the lead role in the Disney+Hotstar show ‘Aashiqana- Murder Ke Mausam Mein Pyaar,’ which was produced by Gul Khan. He played the role of ACP Yash Vardhan Chauhan in the serial.
- Zayn Ibad Khan starts his mornings with prayers and green tea. In a media talk, Zayn talked about his daily routine. He said,
Eat Right. Sleep tight. Consistency is the key. Workout 5/6 days a week. You can go for a run as well. Drink green tea twice a day and eat healthily. Eat protein x2 of your body weight (for eg. If you are 70 kgs Take 140grms of protein). The more protein you eat, the more good you can look. The more strong hair, bones, the skin will be.”
- He is a compassionate animal lover. He frequently shares pictures of his pet cat on various social media platforms.
- Once, in a media conversation, Zayn Ibad Khan expressed his views on nepotism. He stated that the one who was humble and down-to-earth in the entertainment industry would be the real star. He said,
I don’t believe in this phenomenon. I think the one who does his work truthfully and gives his heart and soul and everything to his work is a star. And the biggest stars are always the most humble and grounded because they have been through a journey that makes them like that. I believe the one who is down-to-earth even after huge success, is the real star.”