|Nickname||Addy Instagram – Aditya Singh Rajput|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Debut||TV: Cambala Investigation Agency (2008) as Rohit Ghosh; aired on Pogo TV
Film: Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005) in a cameo role
|Date of Birth||19 August 1990 (Sunday)|
|Date of Death||22 May 2023|
|Place of Death||His bathroom on 11th floor, Lashkaria Heights Building, Oshiwara, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||32 Years|
|Death Cause||Drug Overdose (alleged) The Times of India|
|School||Green Fields School, New Delhi|
|Ethnicity||Punjabi Instagram – Aditya Singh Rajput|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Facebook – Aditya Singh Rajput|
|Tattoo(s)||Stars on his both shoulders
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Narender Singh (deceased)
Mother- Usha Singh
Sister- Ekta Webster
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Shah Rukh Khan, Sylvester Stallone, Aamir Khan|
|Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Jennifer Lopez, Vera Farmiga|
|Film||Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013)|
|Musician(s)||Aarav Verma, RDX, Armaan Malik, J-Star|
|Holiday Destination(s)||Barcelona, Bangkok|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditya Singh Rajput
- Aditya Singh Rajput was an Indian model, actor, and entrepreneur. He owned a clothing brand Pop Culture Clothing.
- He was a bright student in school and achieved top grades in his school. After completing his 12th grade, he cleared various entrance exams for college admission.
- At the age of 17, Aditya started his career as a model by participating in ramp shows held in Delhi.
- He also appeared in print advertisements for different brands.
- He worked in more than 200 TV commercials for well-known brands such as Davat Beverages, Rite Bite, Idea, and Fanta.
- Aditya acted in a few Tamil films like ‘Boys and Girls’ in 2006.
- He also made appearances in Hindi TV serials like ‘Lakhon Mein Ek’ (2012; Star Plus), ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui ‘(2013; Bindaas), ‘MTV Webbed’ (2013; MTV), and ‘C.I.D.’ (2015; Sony TV).
- In 2016, he participated in a reality TV dating show ‘MTV Splitsvilla Season 9.’
- Additionally, Aditya appeared in various Hindi films like ‘U Me Aur Hum’ (2008) and ‘Krantiveer: The Revolution’ (2010).
- In 2015, he started his YouTube channel named ‘adityasinghrajput showreel16’. On his channel, he shared his audition videos and his TV ads.
- Aditya acted in a few Hindi short films such as ‘Mother Daughter’ (2016), ‘Livin Relationship’ (2019), and ‘A Bride’ (2022).
- Aditya featured in many Hindi music videos like “Meri Ashiqui” (2021), “Dil Hai Koi Khilona Nahi” (2022), “Dosakh” (2022), and “Yeh Nazaren Teri” (2022).
- On his Instagram account, he promoted different products and brands like Sprinters Online and Faasos.
- He had a deep love for animals and owned a pet dog named Xander Rajput.
- Aditya was invited as a chief guest to various events.
- Aditya occasionally smoked cigarettes and consumed alcohol at parties and events. Instagram – Aditya Singh Rajput
- During his free time, Aditya enjoyed doing photography, travelling, and spending time with his friends at parties.
- On May 22, 2023, he was found unconscious in the bathroom of his apartment, which was located on the 11th floor of the Lashkaria Heights Building in Oshiwara, Mumbai. As soon as one of his friends and the building’s watchman found him, they quickly brought him to a nearby hospital. However, Aditya was declared dead at the hospital. According to certain sources, Aditya passed away due to a drug overdose. Outlook When one of Aditya’s friends was asked about the drug overdose, he said,
Aditya was not into drugs. He was found unconscious in his bathroom by another friend, who took him to the nearby hospital along with the watchman. He probably died after hitting his head on the floor or maybe had a heart attack. The police have already started their investigation and we are all waiting for the post-mortem reports. Let’s all wait till we jump to a conclusion.”