|Full Name||Sajid Sulieman Nadiadwala|
|Profession(s)||Director, Producer, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 February 1966|
|Age (as in 2018)||52 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Don Bosco High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||H. R. College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Producer: Zulm Ki Hukumat (1992)
Director: Kick (2014)
|Address||Nadiadwala Villa, New Ocean View, J. P. Road, Versova, Andheri (West), Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Watching Football & movies|
|Awards, Achievements||2011- Stardust Award for Best Film – Comedy or Romance for the film 'Housefull'
2014- BIG Star Most Entertaining Romantic Film for the film '2 States', Stardust Special Award for biggest grosser of 2014 for the film 'Kick', and 'Showman Of The Year' at the Star Box Office India Awards
2015- IIFA Award for Best Debutant Director for the film 'Kick', Screen Award for Entertainer of the Year
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Divya Bharti (Actress)
Warda Khan Nadiadwala (Journalist)
|Marriage Date||10 May 1992 (with Divya Bharti)
18 November 2000 (with Warda Khan Nadiadwala)
|Wife/Spouse||First- Divya Bharti (m. 1992-till her death in 1993)
Second- Warda Khan Nadiadwala (m. 2000-present)
|Children||Sons- Subhan Nadiadwala, Sufyan Nadiadwala
|Parents||Father- Sulieman Nadiadwala (Producer, died in 2007)
Mother- Shafaat Nadiadwala
|Favourite Food(s)||Dal-Chawal, Chicken|
|Favourite Book(s)||The Godfather by Mario Puzo, The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum|
|Favourite Author(s)||Mario Puzo, Robert Ludlum|
|Car Collection||Mercedes-Benz, Bentley, Cadillac|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sajid Nadiadwala
- Does Sajid Nadiadwala smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sajid Nadiadwala drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sajid hails from a Gujarati family of filmmakers as his grandfather, Abdul Karim Nadiadwala, and father, Sulieman Nadiadwala produced many Bollywood films.
- In 1955, his grandfather came to Mumbai from Nadiad, Gujarat, and made their base in Malad, Mumbai, where he owned many theatres.
- Being raised in a typical filmy atmosphere, he used to watch a lot of movies since his childhood.
- Although he did his graduation in Law and CA, he started his career as a spot boy for his sheer love for movies.
- In 1985, he worked as an assistant director in J.P. Dutta’s ‘Ghulami.’
- He later started working as a production assistant in his uncle’s production house before founding his own production company called ‘Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd.’
- He first met Divya Bharti on the sets of ‘Shola Aur Shabnam,’ where he went to meet Govinda, but fell in love with Divya at first sight.
- His first marriage to renowned actress Divya Bharti had a tragic end as she died just 10 months after their marriage, on 5 April 1993, after she accidentally fell from the 5th floor of their house at Tulsi apartment.
- His directorial debut ‘Kick’ (2014) starring Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez, which was the biggest grosser of that year with ₹377 crores.
- He considers “18” as his lucky number.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)