|Real Name||Pooja Banerjee|
|Famous Role||Rewa Mathur in TV serial Swim Team (2015-2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 November 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Centre Point School, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|College||Hislop College, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Master of Arts (M.A.) in English Literature
|Debut||TV Debut: MTV Roadies Season 8 (2011, as a contestant), Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum (2012, as an actress)|
|Family||Father- Neil Banerjee
Mother- Poornima Bhattacharya
Brother- Akash Banerjee
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Sandeep Sejwal (Swimmer & Asian Games Medalist)|
|Husband/Spouse||Sandeep Sejwal (Swimmer & Asian Games Medalist)
|Marriage Date||28 February 2017|
- Does Pooja Banerjee smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pooja Banerjee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pooja belongs to a Bengali family.
- She is a national level swimmer and an athlete.
- She swam 5 km sea race at the Arabian Sea and 14 km river race at the River Hooghly.
- She has represented Maharashtra at various National Level Swimming Tournaments.
- In 2011, she participated in the reality TV show MTV Roadies Season 8.
- After that, she got the lead role of Tejal Aniket Majumdar in the TV show Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum (2012).
- Her fiance Sandeep Sejwal is a professional swimmer and an Asian Games medalist.
- In 2019, she, along with her husband, Sandeep Sejwal, participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9” as a wild card contestant.
- In September 2019, Pooja got injured while rehearsing for her performance in Nach Baliye 9. While practising the dance moves, she slipped, lost her balance, and fell on the ground from around 10 feet above. Later, the actress took to Instagram to update her fans about her health. She wrote,
That’s me 10 days after that nasty fall.. With multiple fractures in my right wrist , elbow fracture in the left arm, a ligament tear on my left leg and a surgery, still smiling… I am on the road to recovery and shall recover soon as well but all this while in the hospital I kept wondering why me?? Why did I had go through all of this and am still looking for the answer, probably I’ll get it later in life… But all I have to say right now is that we all artists and entertainers put a lot of effort to entertain our audience it would be really great if our audience can for once be appreciative towards our efforts instead of being extremely harsh. Thank you! Thank you for all the love you all have been sending all this while.”