Wife: Aishwarya Sharma
Age: 34 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Real Name||Neil Bhatt|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, Choreographer|
|Famous Role||Arslaan in TV serial 'Arslaan' (2008)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Gujarati Film: Bhanwar (2017)
TV: KaBoom (2008, as a contestant), Arslaan (2008, as an actor)
|Awards||•2010: Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite Naya Sadasya for his role in TV serial '12/24 Karol Bagh'
•2018: Gujarati Iconic Film Award for Best Male Debut Of The Year for the movie Bhanwar
•2020: Gujarat State Film Award for Best Actor (Jury), Best Choreographer for the movie Bhanwar
•2021: International Iconic Award for Versatile Actor of Indian Television serial Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin
•2021: Best Jodi of Indian Television (With Ayesha Singh) for the serial Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin
|Date of Birth||4 August 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|School||Jasudben M. L. School, Mumbai|
|College(s)||• H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
• Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||LLB from Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, Mumbai Filmi Beat|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||30 November 2021
|Parents||Father- Himanshu Bhatt (Lawyer)
Mother- Sunita Bhatt
|Siblings||Sister- Shikha Bhatt
- Neil Bhatt is an Indian television actor who is best known for playing the role of Ranveer Singh Vaghela in the television serial titled Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop on Colors TV in 2018 and ACP Virat Chavan in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin telecasted on Star Plus in 2020.
- Neil Bhatt is a trained dancer. In 2008, he won the dance reality show Kaboom. Bhatt is also trained in ‘Gymnastics’ and ‘Capoeira’ martial arts. He learnt acting from ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.’
- In 2008, Neil participated in the famous dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’ on Sony TV.
- The same year, he made his acting debut by playing the lead role of ”Arslaan” in the TV serial ‘Arslaan.’
- In 2009, Neil Bhatt appeared in the movie Gulaal as Kesar and in Fast Forward as Dancer.
- In 2011, Neil, along with his dancing partner ”Jayashree Venkatramanan”, participated in the popular dance reality show ‘Nach le Ve with Saroj Khan.’
- Neil Bhatt acted in a mythological TV serial ‘Ramayan: Sabke Jeevan Ka Aadhar’ (2012-2013) as ”Laxmana” on Zee TV. His performance in the show was widely appreciated. This show also gained huge popularity in Indonesia. Consequently, Neil Bhatt and his co-stars of the Ramayan serial were invited to Indonesia by the Indonesian television network antv, to perform a special stage show which was organised in Jakarta.
- Neil Bhatt is known for playing challenging roles in serials such as playing the role of Zakir in Diya Aur Baati Hum presented in 2014 on Star Plus.
- In 2017, Neil got the lead role in his debut Gujarati film ‘Bhanwar.’ The film received positive reviews from the audience.
- Neil remains very active on his social media accounts. On Instagram, he has more than 620k followers. He has a YouTube channel where he often shares his dancing videos as a choreographer, and he has more than 82k subscribers of his YouTube channel.
- He is a fitness enthusiast. He often posts his pictures on his social media account while working out at the gym.
- Various renowned newspapers and magazines often cover the career story of Neil Bhatt in their articles.
- He is a compassionate animal lover. He often shares pictures of his pet dog on his social media accounts.
- In 2020, Neil Bhatt’s Gujarati movie titled Bhanwar was conferred with six awards by the Gujarat government. The news was posted by Neil on his social media account.