|Full Name||Hilton William Raymond Cartwright|
|Profession||Australian Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||Test- 3 January 2017 vs Pakistan in Sydney
ODI- 17 September 2017 vs India in Chennai
|Domestic/State Team||Perth Scorchers, Western Australia, Cricket Australia XI, Prime Ministers XI, National Performance Squad|
|Records (main ones)||• For the 99 runs that he scored against Queensland in one of the Matador Cup games in 2015-16, he had won the Man of the Match title.
• With an individual score of 139, Hilton had a fair share in lifting Western Australia to 311 when it was 6 down for just 109 against South Australia in a Sheffield Shield match in 2016. He had also struck two wickets out of the opposition in just 4 overs giving away only 10 runs.
• Once again in the same season of the tournament, he hit 92 runs while trailing 147, set by Queensland. With the contribution of Shaun Marsh' 74, and Josh Nicholas' 68, the team accelerated to 380. This was fairly enough for their opponents to lose, which ultimately was the result.
• With 861 runs to his name, he stood out to be the second highest run-getter in the 2015-16 Sheffield Shield Trophy.
|Date of Birth||14 February 1992|
|Age (as in 2017)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Harare, Zimbabwe|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Marondera, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe|
|College||Wesley College, South Perth, Western Australia|
|Family||Father- Raymond Cartwright
Mother- Lucinda Cartwright
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, fishing, swimming|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hilton Cartwright
- Does Hilton Cartwright smoke?: Not Known
- Does Hilton Cartwright drink alcohol?: Yes
- Born in Harare, Hilton had first played the sport with a leather ball as a seven-year-old kid. The Cartwrights had to make Perth their second home after they had lost their tobacco farm when Hilton aged eleven.
- He was a junior swimming champion and the Zimbabwe under-9 champion in three of the four strokes.
- It was in Australia that saw his passion for cricket turn into an action. He had started to learn the game at his college.
- Since he also holds the British citizenship, Hilton is a blend of nationalities. He played the 2010 English season for Sidmouth in the Devon Cricket League.
- Hilton’s hard-hitting batting and way more useful bowling skills had earned him the opportunity to debut for Western Australia in the first-class format in the 2013-14 season.
- His consistency at the first-class level made the selectors call him up to appear for the Australian One Day team against New Zealand in 2016. Hilton, however, did not get to play any match in the series.
- He then appeared on the field against Pakistan the same summer. It was an unfortunate start to the career as he was nastily hit with the cricket ball in the groin when Younis Khan hit a drive. Hilton fielded the silly mid-off position when the incident took place.
- After his debut innings of 37 off 121 balls, Tom Moody, who had presented the baggy green cap to Hilton, said that it looked like he belonged in the Test arena.
- Cricket Australia awarded him the ‘Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year’ prize in January 2017.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡