Education: Master In International Relations
Father: Dr Ajit Chaudhary
Hometown: Hapur, Uttar Pradesh
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Birthplace||Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||• St. Xavier’s School, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh (class 1-class 8)
• St. Mary’s School in Udaipur, Rajasthan (2012-2014)
• Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (2014-2016)
|College/University||• Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
• South Asian University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||• BA Honours in English Literature (British and Commonwealth) at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
• Master in International Relations at South Asian University, New Delhi YouTube - News24 UP & Uttarakhand LinkedIn - Aashna Chaudhary
|Caste||Jaat Instagram – Akash Chaudhary|
|Tattoo||Music note on her back
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dr Ajit Chaudhary (professor at a government university)
Mother- Indu Singh (landowner)
|Siblings||Brother- Akash Chaudhary (gamer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aashna Chaudhary
- Aashna Chaudhary is an Indian civil servant of the general category, who secured the 116th rank in the UPSC Exam 2022. It took her three attempts to pass the exam.
- Between 2014 and 2016, she studied humanities at Delhi Public School in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, where she scored 96.5% in her class 12 exams.
- After finishing her undergraduate studies, Aashna decided to take a break from her studies to prepare for post-graduation exams. During this break, her family suggested that she consider preparing for civil service examinations.
- She faced disappointment in her first two attempts at the UPSC exam when she couldn’t pass. However, she used these experiences to identify the areas she needed to improve. On her third attempt in 2022, she finally cleared the UPSC exam with 992 marks (827 in the written exam and 165 in the personal interview).
- While preparing for exams, she would study tirelessly for 12 to 14 hours every day, even while pursuing her master’s degree. At first, she joined a coaching centre to help her prepare for the exam, but after a few months, she decided to drop out of the coaching sessions.
- Despite not receiving any external guidance, Aashna managed to clear the UPSC exam on her own. She chose Anthropology as her optional subject for the exam.
- She is a religious person, who participates in various spiritual events.
- She also loves animals and shares pictures of dogs on her Instagram account.
- During her leisure time, she enjoys reading books, jogging, and practising yoga.
- Additionally, she has worked for an NGO, demonstrating her commitment to social causes.