|Real Name||Dilnawaz Sheikh|
|Profession||Former Indian Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-29-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 July 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Gangaajal (2003)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Religion||Islam, (now, converted to Hinduism)|
|Address||58 Smt Nargis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai 400050|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Shopping, Swimming|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||7 February 2008|
|Children||Son- Shahraan Dutt
Daughter- Iqra Dutt,
|Net Worth||$10 Million (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manyata Dutt
- Does Manyata Dutt smoke?: Not Known
- Does Manyata Dutt drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to a Muslim family in Mumbai.
- She was brought up in Dubai.
- Prakash Jha launched her in the Bollywood by giving her an item number in the 2003 film- Gangajal.
- Before Gangajal, she was known as Sara Khan in the Film Industry.
- Prakash Jha gave her the screen name Manyata.
- She worked in a C-grade film- Lovers Like Us opposite Nimit Vaishnav (a small-time actor).
- She also worked in a few B-grade films.
- In her childhood, she aspired to become a star. However, her aspirations ended when her father died. She decided to leave her dream of acting and taking the responsibility of her family business.
- She got married to Sanjay Dutt in a private ceremony in Goa on 7 February 2008.
- Initially, Sanjay’s family members were reluctant to accept her.