Age: 28 Years
Husband: Jacob Roth
Hometown: Nebraska, United States
|Other Name(s)||Abby Shapiro IMDb, Abby Roth Facebook, Classically Abby Instagram|
|Profession(s)||YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Blogger, Opera Singer, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: A Light for Greytowers (2007, Miriam Aronowitch)
TV: Glee (2012, as one of the golden globe singers)
|Date of Birth||8 November 1992 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
|Hometown||Nebraska, United States|
|College/University||Manhattan School of Music, New York|
|Educational Qualification||A three-year course in classical singing and opera Youtube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Controversy||• In October 2017, Abigail Shapiro's YouTube channel flooded with anti-semitic trolls and misogynist messages. Due to her brother Ben Shapiro's unabashed opinions on social, political, and cultural issues such as homosexuality is a mental disorder, same-sex couples should not be allowed to raise children, an American soldier's life is worth far more than an Afghan civilian, etc., Abigail became a target of backlash and hateful trolling. As soon as Ben’s haters discovered his sister, Abigail, they posted comments like “I wanna Rape her, cut off her head, and send it to Ben” and “Ben Shapiro Now Using His Sister’s Khazar Milkers to Bring All the Goys to the Yard” on her YouTube channel. To suppress the humiliation, Abigail suspended the commenting privileges on her YouTube channel, but later, she decided to go public and said, Forward
"Now that they know who I am, I’m going to be living with these kinds of things forever — people sending me gross stuff…My name is going to be linked with Ben’s — at this point or down the line.”
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||28 May 2018 (Monday)
|Husband/Spouse||Jacob Roth (Staff Attorney at Young America’s Foundation’s national headquarters in Reston, Virginia)
|Parents||Father- David Shapiro
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ben Shapiro (an American conservative political commentator and host of the podcast ‘The Ben Shapiro Show')
Sisters- Names Not Known
|Music Genre||Classical and Jazz|
|Film||The Court Jester (1995)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abigail Shapiro
- Does Abigail Shapiro drink alcohol?: Yes
- Abigail Shapiro is an American opera singer, social media influencer, blogger, and YouTuber who came into the limelight with her video titled ‘Conservative Women, It’s Our Time’ with a tagline that reads “Let’s take the culture back.” In her videos, she talks about Music, fashion, makeup, and lifestyle all from a conservative perspective.
- In 2007, Abigail appeared in the musical film ‘A Light for Greytowers’ as a young Jewish orphanage named ‘Miriam Aronowitch’ who struggles to keep her religion while living in a Victorian orphanage, run by a cruel headmistress who is determined to erase all memories of Judaism from the minds of the orphans in her care.
- In 2012, she made a small appearance in the television series ‘Glee’ in which she played the role of one of the golden globe singers.
- At the age of sixteen, Abigail was intrigued by music after her father enrolled her in an opera lesson as a Hanukkah present.
- She pursued her graduation at the University of Southern California, and later, she went on to pursue a three-year course in classical singing and opera at the Manhattan School of Music, New York.
- In 2014, Abigail Shapiro’s father, David Shapiro, uploaded two videos on his YouTube channel in which Abigail performed the opera arias ‘Hello! Oh, Margaret, It’s You’ and ‘Adieux de l’hôtesse arabe.’
- After establishing her Youtube channel ‘Classically Abby’ in January 2019, on 4 February 2019, she uploaded her first video titled ‘Classic Winter Look- Winged Eyeliner and Dark Lips – Makeup for a Polar Vortex.’
- Later, she uploaded various videos titled 15-Minute Hairstyle- How to do your hair on a rushed morning, 10 Things You Should Know Before Becoming a Wife, Comfy to Classic in 5 Minutes, etc.
- As an opera singer, she has various popular operas under her belt such as Madama Butterfly, The Abduction from the Seraglio, and La Clemenza di Tito.
- In March 2020, she gained popularity with her YouTube video ‘Conservative Women, It’s Our Time’ in which described herself as “the first conservative influencer.” In the video, she emphasised on the importance of conservative women in society and encouraged traditional gender norms.
- Born to a pianist father, Abigail and her siblings are fond of music. Abigail is an opera singer, her brother plays the violin, her one sister plays Coachella, and her other sister plays the piano.