|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1997 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|School||• Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Sevenoaks School, Sevenoaks, England (2016)
|College/University||School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California, California (2020)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts, Cinematic Arts, and Television Production
|Religion||Muslim from father's side and Hindu from mother's side Bollywood Shaadis|
|Caste/Ethnicity||Muslim Pathani Bollywood Shaadis|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050|
|Controversies||• When AbRam was born, a rumour started doing rounds that AbRam was a love child of Aryan and a Romanian girl. The Times of India Later, Shah Rukh Khan cleared the rumours and said,
Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child. It was claimed on the net that this child was the love child of our first child, Aryan Khan, who was 15 years old. Apparently, he had sowed his wild oats with a girl while driving his car in Romania. And yeah there was a fake video to go with it. And we were so disturbed as a family. My son who is 19 now, even when you say hello to him he says, ‘But bro, I didn’t even have a European driving license."
• Aryan was also projected in a fake MMS in which he was seen with Navya Nanda getting intimate. Later, it was found that both the faces were just look-alike of Aryan and Navya. Amar Ujala
• He was interrogated and arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on 3 October 2021 for possessing and consuming illegal drugs in a rave party held at at the Cordelia cruise, Mumbai. India Today As per the NCB officials,
Aryan was consuming drugs for four years and was crying during the interrogation. He was booked under Sections 27 (punishment for consumption of any narcotic drug or psychotropic substance), 8C (produce, manufacture, possess, sell or purchase of drugs), and other relevant provisions of the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS)." On 28 October, after spending more than three weeks in jail, the Bombay High Court, granted him bail. After the hearing was concluded, Former AG Mukul Rohatgi, who represented Khan in Bombay High Court, said, "They (Aryan Khan, Arbaz Merchant & Munmum Dhamecha) will come of the jail after the order is released from the court... For me, it is a regular case - to win some, to lose some. I am happy that he (Khan) has got bail." NDTV
In March 2022, some media reports quoted that Aryan had no links with any international drug syndicate, and he was framed; however, the NCB denied these reports and termed them to be rumours. Sanjay Singh, Deputy Director General of NCB, denied these reports and said, "As far as the media reports on non-availability of evidences against Aryan Khan are concerned, these are not true and are just speculations and nothing else. These statements were not cross checked with NCB before being published. Investigation is not yet complete and it is premature to say anything at this stage." India Today On 27 May 2022, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) dropped charges against Aryan Khan in the drug case, saying "no drugs had been found on Aryan Khan." BBC On 13 July 2022, a special court for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act cases allowed Aryan Khan to get back his passport. The court also cancelled his bail bond. The Telegraph
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Navya Naveli Nanda Bollywood Shaadis
• Name Not Known (London based vlogger; rumoured) The Times of India
|Parents||Father- Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
Mother- Gauri Khan (Film Producer & Interior Designer)
|Siblings||Brother- AbRam Khan
Sister- Suhana Khan
|Car Collection||• Ferrari 458 Italia
• BMW i8 Nav Bharat Times
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Khan
- Aryan Khan was born to Shah Rukh Khan, a famous Bollywood actor, and film producer & interior designer Gauri Khan.
- Aryan started his acting career as a child actor in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
- He won the award for the best dubbing child voice artist male for the animated film ‘Hum Hain Lajawaab’ (2014).
- In 2019, he dubbed in Hindi for the character of Simba in the Hollywood film ‘The Lion King.’ Whereas, Shah Rukh Khan dubbed for the character of Mustafa in the film.
- Reportedly, he doesn’t like to be clicked; especially when he has returned after a car journey; as he has car sickness.
- In his leisure time, Aryan Khan loves to play cricket.
- In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition. He is a black belt in martial arts.
- Once, Aryan’s mother Gauri Khan was caught carrying marijuana at the Berlin Airport. The Free Press Journal
- During an interview, in 2019, while talking about Aryan, Shah Rukh Khan said,
Aryan doesn’t have what it takes to be an actor and he realises that too but he’s a good writer. I think wanting to be an actor has to come from within. Something you really need to do and find a set of skill that helps you do it and learn it. But I think I realised it from him when he said that to me. He came to me and said, ‘I don’t think I want to act.”