Height: 5' 11"
Age: 21 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1997|
|Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Sevenoaks School, London|
|College||University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate (pursuing)|
|Debut||Film: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001, as a child actor)|
|Family||Father- Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
Mother- Gauri Khan (Film Producer & Interior Designer)
Brother- AbRam Khan
Sister- Suhana Khan
|Hobbies||Taekwondo, Playing Cricket|
|Controversies||• When AbRam was born, a rumour started doing rounds that AbRam was a love child of Aryan and a Romanian girl.
• Aryan was also projected in a fake MMS in which he was seen with Navya Nanda getting intimate. Later, it was found that both the faces were just look-alike of Aryan and Navya.
|Favourite Restaurant||Khanage Indian Kitchen in London|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
- Does Aryan Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aryan Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aryan Khan was born to Shah Rukh Khan, a famous Bollywood actor, and film producer & interior designer Gauri Khan.
- Aryan started his acting career as a child actor in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
- He won the award for the best dubbing child voice artist male for the animated film Hum Hain Lajawaab.
- In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition.
- He is a black belt in martial arts.
- Reportedly, he doesn’t like to be clicked; especially when he has returned after a car journey; as he has car sickness.
- He is a black belt in Martial Arts.
- He is often slated to make his acting debut in Bollywood in a Karan Johar‘s film opposite Sridevi‘s daughter Khushi Kapoor.