|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1997 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|School||• Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Sevenoaks School, Sevenoaks, England (2016)
|College/University||School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California, California (2020)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts, Cinematic Arts, and Television Production
|Religion/Religious Views||Muslim from father's side and Hindu from mother's side Bollywood Shaadis|
|Caste||Muslim Pathani Bollywood Shaadis|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050|
|Controversies||• When AbRam was born, a rumour started doing rounds that AbRam was a love child of Aryan and a Romanian girl. The Times of India Later, Shah Rukh Khan cleared the rumours and said,
Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child. It was claimed on the net that this child was the love child of our first child, Aryan Khan, who was 15 years old. Apparently, he had sowed his wild oats with a girl while driving his car in Romania. And yeah there was a fake video to go with it. And we were so disturbed as a family. My son who is 19 now, even when you say hello to him he says, ‘But bro, I didn’t even have a European driving license."
• Aryan was also projected in a fake MMS in which he was seen with Navya Nanda getting intimate. Later, it was found that both the faces were just look-alike of Aryan and Navya. Amar Ujala
• He was interrogated and arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on 3 October 2021 for possessing and consuming illegal drugs in a rave party held at at the Cordelia cruise, Mumbai. India Today As per the NCB officials,
Aryan was consuming drugs for four years and was crying during the interrogation. He was booked under Sections 27 (punishment for consumption of any narcotic drug or psychotropic substance), 8C (produce, manufacture, possess, sell or purchase of drugs), and other relevant provisions of the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS)."
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Navya Naveli Nanda Bollywood Shaadis
• Name Not Known (London based vlogger; rumoured) The Times of India
|Parents||Father- Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
Mother- Gauri Khan (Film Producer & Interior Designer)
|Siblings||Brother- AbRam Khan
Sister- Suhana Khan
|Car Collection||• Ferrari 458 Italia
• BMW i8 Nav Bharat Times
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Khan
- Aryan Khan was born to Shah Rukh Khan, a famous Bollywood actor, and film producer & interior designer Gauri Khan.
- Aryan started his acting career as a child actor in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).
- He won the award for the best dubbing child voice artist male for the animated film ‘Hum Hain Lajawaab’ (2014).
- In 2019, he dubbed in Hindi for the character of Simba in the Hollywood film ‘The Lion King.’ Whereas, Shah Rukh Khan dubbed for the character of Mustafa in the film.
- Reportedly, he doesn’t like to be clicked; especially when he has returned after a car journey; as he has car sickness.
- In his leisure time, Aryan Khan loves to play cricket.
- In 2010, he won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition. He is a black belt in martial arts.
- Once, Aryan’s mother Gauri Khan was caught carrying marijuana at the Berlin Airport. The Free Press Journal
- During an interview, in 2019, while talking about Aryan, Shah Rukh Khan said,
Aryan doesn’t have what it takes to be an actor and he realises that too but he’s a good writer. I think wanting to be an actor has to come from within. Something you really need to do and find a set of skill that helps you do it and learn it. But I think I realised it from him when he said that to me. He came to me and said, ‘I don’t think I want to act.”