|Real Name||Adi Irani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black (Semi-Bald)|
|Date of Birth||3 October|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Film: Trishna (1978)
TV: Jai Ganesha (1999)
Film (as a director): Raqt (2013)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Daughters- Anaida Irani (Elder), Araaya Irani (Younger) (photo in the wife section; above)
|Parents||Father- Faridun Irani (ran a Drama Company)
Mother- Shaguna (Actress)
|Siblings||Brothers- Indra Kumar (Director), Firoz Irani (Actor), Balraj Irani (Works under Boney Kapoor's Production), Ratan Irani (Producer, Director)
Sisters- Aruna Irani (Actress), Surekha Irani, Chetna Irani
|Favourite Food(s)||Maggi, Fried Rice|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Green, White|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adi Irani
- Does Adi Irani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Adi Irani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Adi Irani is a famous Bollywood actor of 1990’s and the brother of veteran actress Aruna Irani.
- He was born into the family of Bollywood actors and producers among 8 siblings.
- During his childhood, he was so poor that he started working as a theatre artist to earn and look after his family.
- He started his acting career in 1978.
- He has appeared in supporting roles in more than 60 films including ‘Baat Ban Jaye’, ‘Beta’, ‘Baazigar’, ‘Baadshah’, ‘Swarg Yahan Narak Yahan’, ‘Pyare Mohan’, ‘Welcome’, ‘Wake Up India’, etc.
- In 1982, he was featured in Gujarati movie namely ‘Charotar Ni Champa’.
- Apart from movies, he also worked in Hindi TV serials such as ‘Apne Paraaye’, ‘ Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli’, ‘Sssh… Phir Koi Hai’, ‘Pradhanmantri’, and many more.
- He also appeared in the episodic serials like ‘CID’ and ‘Saavdhan India’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)