|Full Name||Aruna Irani|
|Profession||Actress and Film Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55kg
in pounds- 120lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||18 August 1946|
|Age (as in 2017)||71 Years|
|Birth Place||Bombay, British India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|college||Did not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||6th Standard|
|Debut||Film: Gunga Jumna (1961)
TV: Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (2001-2005)
|Family||Father- Faridun Irani (ran a Drama Company)
Mother- Shaguna (Actress)
Brother- Firoz Irani
|Address||603, B-Gazdar Apartments, Near Juhu Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai 400049.|
|Hobbies||Reading, Cooking, Picnic|
|Controversies||• Aruna Irani criticised actress Rekha for promoting herself rather than the film 'Super Nani'and even blamed her for the failure of the movie.
• Haryanvi dancer, Sapna Chaudhary, was seen dancing with a minor in a vulgar manner. After the incident came to light, veteran actress Aruna Irani advised Sapna Chaudhary not to perform such dance where children are present. Aruna also suggested that the people of Haryana should come forward and take action on such form of dancing.
|Favourite Actor||Mehmood, Rajesh Khanna, Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Kuku Kohli (m. 1990- Present)
|Marriage Date||Year- 1990|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aruna Irani
- Does Aruna Irani smoke?: No
- Does Aruna Irani drink alcohol?: No
- Aruna Irani has acted in over 300 films in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati cinema, mostly playing supporting and character roles.
- She made her on-screen debut with the 1961 film, Gunga Jumna, at the age of nine.
- Aruna Irani is the eldest of eight siblings. Her decision of joining the film industry was partly to earn and look after her family.
- Aruna Irani as a child dreamt of becoming a doctor.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)