Husband: Ben Affleck
Height: 5' 5"
Age: 53 Years
|Full Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Nickname(s)||J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body), Supernova.|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist and a Spokeswoman.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-38|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Age (as of 2022)||53 Years|
|Birthplace||Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.|
|Hometown||New York City|
|School||Preston High School|
|Educational Qualification||College drop out|
|Debut||Album - On the 6 (1999)
Film - My Little Girl
TV - In Living Color
|Family||Father- David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
Mother- Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
Sister- Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher)
Sister- Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister) (News Anchor)
|Children||• Emme Maribel Muñiz
• Maximilian David Muñiz
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Tennis and working out.|
|Perfume||Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The|
|Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Music||Michal Jackson, Tina Turner, Madonna, James Brown|
|Movie||When Harry met Sally|
|Sports||Baseball, Football, Tennis|
|Baseball Team||New York Yankees|
|Controversies||• While performing in Turkmenistan, her choreographer tweeted "I wonder where all my Turkmenistan followers are!? Hit me up!". They were unaware that internet access is widely controlled by the government. In Turkmenistan, social media and human rights websites are not accessible to the comon man.
• She was misunderstood for commenting on performance of American Idol's contestant Lindita Halimi saying, "She sings like a heavy girl," Lopez tells Connick Jr. during the performance, the comment clearly meant to be taken as a compliment.
"That's true. She didn't lose that part," Connick Jr. replies.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• David Cruz
• Ojanu Noa (1997-98)
• P Diddy (1999-2001)
• Cris Judd (2001-02)
• Ben Affleck (2002-04)
• Marc Anthony (2004-12)
• Casper Smart (2012-14)
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband- Ojani Noa (m. 1997–98)
• Second Husband- Cris Judd (m. 2001–03)
• Third Husband- Marc Anthony (m. 2004–14)
• Fourth Husband- Ben Affleck (m. July 2022-present)
Note: Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck got married in a Las Vegas drive-through chapel on July 17, 2022, at 12:30 am. The Guardian
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|House||Bel Air Mansion ($28 million)
Hampton Mansion ($10 million)
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost
Aston Martin DB7
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Lopez
- Does Jennifer Lopez smoke ?: No
- Does Jennifer Lopez drink alcohol?: No
- JLo was the first woman to have her album and her movie to be listed as number one and she also was the first Latin woman who was paid $9 million.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her first name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She has voice acted in the animated movie Antz.
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of “Blood and Wine” who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman that FHM rated twice as the “The Sexiest Woman”.
- Jennifer started taking singing and dancing lessons when she was only five years old.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she would sleep in the same studio where she took dancing lessons.
- Before she kissed stardom, she sang for the band ‘One’, and once she also danced behind the band, The New Kids On The Block.
- She owns a clothing line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, co-owned with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started dating Sean Combs after she met him on the set of her debut album ‘On the 6’.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She was dating P.Diddy at the time as well. Chris and JLo divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him while shooting for the film ‘Gigli’. Ben made a huge gesture by putting an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said that she is admirable for “graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace.” They were called ‘Bennifer’.
- Ben proposed to her with a 6.1-carat pink diamond ring. After they were engaged, JLo wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her long-time friend that she married, called her Lola.
- JLo turned the role of Sara in the Will Smith starer Hitch.
- She was ranked number one on the “Best Bottoms In Hollywood” list of Touch Magazine.
- JLo was on the “En Concierto” tour when she announced that JLo and her husband, Marc Anthony were expecting twins!
- Jennifer was paid $6 million for appearing on the cover of the People Magazine with her 4 weeks old twins.
- She took a 15 months break to enjoy her motherhood and came back with ‘The Backup Plan’.
- It’s a very non-traditional family that JLo has built for herself and the kids, including their three step-brothers from two other mothers.
- It was her iconic green Versace dress that led to the invention of Google Images; Lopez wore the gown to the Grammy Awards in February 2000. According to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, it was the huge search on the internet for photos of the dress that inspired them to invent Google Images. BBC