Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Lopez
- Does Jennifer Lopez smoke ?: No
- Does Jennifer Lopez drink alcohol?: No
- JLo was the first woman to have her album and her movie to be listed at number one and she also was the first Latin woman who was paid $9 million.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her first name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She has voice acted in the animated movie Antz.
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of “Blood and Wine” who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman that FHM rated twice as the “The Sexiest Woman”.
- Jennifer started taking singing and dancing lessons when she was only five years old.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she would sleep in the same studio where she took dancing lessons.
- Before she kissed stardom, she sang for the band ‘One’ and once she also danced behind the band, The New Kids On The Block.
- She owns a clothing line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, co-owned with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started dating Sean Combs after she met him on the set of her debut album ‘On the 6’.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She was dating P.Diddy at the time as well. Chris and JLo divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him while shooting for the film ‘Gigli’. Ben made a huge gesture by putting an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said that she is admirable for “graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace.” They were called ‘Bennifer’.
- Ben proposed to her with a 6.1 carat pink diamond ring. After they were engaged, JLo wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her long time friend that she married, called her Lola.
- JLo turned the role of Sara in the Will Smith starer Hitch.
- She was ranked at number one on the “Best Bottoms In Hollywood” list of the Touch Magazine.
- JLo was on the “En Concierto” tour when she announced that JLo and her husband, Marc Anthony were expecting twins!
- Jennifer was paid $6 million for appearing on the cover of the People Magazine with her 4 weeks old twins.
- She took a 15 months break to enjoy her motherhood and came back with ‘The Backup Plan’.
- It’s a very non-traditional family that JLo has built for herself and the kids, including their three step-brothers from two other mothers.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography