Caste: Gujarati Modh Bania
Age: 27 Years
Marital Status: Engaged
|Full name||Anant Mukesh Ambani|
|Famous for||Being the son of Mukesh Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 110 kg
in pounds- 242 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 April 1995 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Caste||Vaishya (Gujarati Modh Bania)|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||19 January 2023 The Economic Times
Note: Their 'roka' (engagement) ceremony took place on 29 December 2022. The Economic Times
|Parents||Father- Mukesh Ambani (Businessman)
Mother- Nita Ambani (Chairperson, Reliance Foundation)
|Siblings||Brother- Akash Ambani (businessman)
Sister- Isha Ambani (entrepreneur)
|Assets/Properties||A beach-side villa in Dubai - Reportedly, his father, Mukesh Ambani, bought this for $80 million, the city's biggest ever residential property deal, for him. NDTV|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anant Ambani
- Anant is the youngest son of India’s one of biggest business tycoons Mukesh Ambani.
- Till 2014, his weight was around 175 kg, but after following a tough and disciplined routine, he reduced around 108 kg of his body weight in the span of 18 months in 2016.
- He gained massive body weight while undergoing treatment for asthma for which he has to take steroids that caused him overweight.
- To lose his body weight, he used to walk around 21 km per day, did weight training, high-intensity cardio exercises, and yoga, and followed a no-sugar and low-carbohydrate diet to reach the goal.
- He often involves in the management of various sports events including the Indian Premier League, in which Reliance Industries Limited owns the team Mumbai Indians. He was often spotted at various sports events along with his mother and sister.
- In March 2019, Anant Ambani was nominated by the then-chief minister of Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Rawat as a member of the Badrinath-Kedarnath Temple Committee.
- On 23 December 2017, he delivered a zealous speech at the celebration of his great-grandfather Dirubhai Ambani’s birth anniversary and the 40th listing of Reliance Industries Limited. In his speech, he talked about carrying out his family business and said,
For me, to serve the Reliance family is the most important mission of my life. India should lead the change and Reliance should be at the forefront of that change. Reliance meri jaan hai (Reliance is my life).”
- On 29 August 2022, Mukesh Ambani made an announcement of the succession plans of his firm, Reliance Industries Limited, at the 45th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in which he assigned Anant Ambani as the head of the energy unit of the firm, whereas his elder siblings, Isha and Akash Ambani were assigned retail and telecom leadership. Mint
- He is very spiritual and has huge faith in Lord Balaji, and he loves to visit the Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala. He even donated a sacred white elephant to Lord Balaji.
- He is considered an encyclopaedia on animals and wildlife.
- On 28 August 2023, Anant Ambani, along with Isha Ambani and Akash Ambani, joined the board of Reliance Industries Limited as a non-executive director.