|Real Name||Aisha Chaudhary|
|Famous For||Motivational Speeches at INK Conference|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1996|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Date of Death||24 January 2015
|Place of Death||Gurgaon, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||18 Years|
|Death Cause||Pulmonary Fibrosis Disease|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||The American Embassy School, New Delhi, India|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Niren Chaudhary (a President with South Asia Operations of YUM Brand)
Mother- Aditi Chaudhary
|Siblings||Brother- Ishan Chaudhary
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aisha Chaudhary
- Aisha Chaudhary was one of the youngest motivational speakers of India who was well acknowledged for her positive and clear attitude towards life.
- She was born with a fatal disease, known as Severe Combined Immuno-Deficiency (SCID). SCID is a genetic disorder in which the baby borns without an immune system in the body. Babies with this disorder don’t survive even for a year, if not receive a BMT treatment immediately.
- At the age of 6 months, she underwent a bone marrow transplant (BMT). BMT is a standard SCID treatment, which comes with the risk of Pulmonary Fibrosis (a disease that leads to breathing problem due to the damage of lung tissues).
- She was not allowed to go out and play with other children of her age group because of the fear of infection. Consequently, Ayesha had to spend most of her time in her house with her parents and other relatives, which might be the reason behind her remarkable writing maturity and understanding.
- She suffered from pulmonary fibrosis in 2010, and due to this, she had to left her school.
- She started delivering inspirational speeches at the age of 14.
- She had delivered her inspirational lectures on several big platforms like INK and TEDx.
- As per her mother, the lung capacity of Aisha was 35% in 2014, which further reduced to 20% only. As a result, she couldn’t walk too long or couldn’t breathe properly. She suffered a lot in her life and faced unacceptance from the surrounding people.
- By the age of 15, she became completely dependent on portable oxygen to breathe properly. She looked quite well during her talks but in actual, she wasn’t. Her doctors had warned her that if you get an upper respiratory tract infection, it may cause your death. However, she didn’t care and travelled all over the country and world to deliver her motivational talks.
- She was an avid animal lover and believed that pets are the perfect medicine. That’s why, she always used to say, “Buy a dog when nothing else works”.
- In 2014, her mother gave her a book “Notes to Myself” by Hugh Prather. After reading this book, she made up her mind to write her own book.
- During the last months of her life, she wrote a 5000 words book titled “My Little Epiphanies.” With her book, she wanted the world to know about her unusual journey and wanted to motivate others going through the same situations to find stability and peace in life.
- She also added some doodles into her book.
- She said goodbye to this world on 24 January 2015 at the age of 18. In her short life, she had experienced many emotions- from fear to anger, love to hate, joy to pain, and happiness to sadness.
- Her book ‘My Little Epiphanies’ was launched by Bloomsbury Publishing at Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF), a few hours later her death.
- She was known as the little powerhouse of motivation, and still remembered for her inspirational talks.
- The movie “The Sky is Pink” is based on Aisha Chaudhary’s life. This movie is all about the journey and experiences of this young motivational speaker throughout her life.
- Here is a closer glimpse of Aisha Chaudhary’s remarkable journey in the words of her mother Aditi Chaudhary:
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡