Yamini Das Height, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Chandan Dass (Singer)
Age: 57 Years
Children: Son: Namit Das (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yamini Das
- Yamini Das is an Indian actress famous for playing the role of Mauji’s mother in the Bollywood film ‘Sui Dhaaga’ in 2018. She shared the screen with actors Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan.
- Since she was a child, she has been interested in acting and movies. She started her acting career in her 50s with the movie ‘Sui Dhaaga’ in 2018.
- She is not a trained actor, and she has never been to an acting school.
- She featured in the movies ‘Ramprasad Ki Tehrvi’ and ‘Kadakh’ in 2019.
- In 2021, she was seen in the movie ‘Haseena Dillruba’ with actors Vikrant Massey and Taapsee Pannu and ’14 Phere’ with Vikrant and Kriti Kharbanda.
- Before becoming an actor, Yamini was a housewife. According to her, her son encouraged her to become a professional actor. She then gave auditions for the movie ‘Sui Dhaaga’. The director of the film liked her acting and she was selected for the role of Amma ji. Her son Namit Das was also a part of the film. In an Instagram post, he said that he was proud to share the screen with his mother.
- In the movie ’14 Phere,’ Yamini shared the screen with Vikrant Messy for the third time. Before that, she was seen in the movie ‘Ramprasad Ki Tehrvi’ and ‘Hasina Dilruba’ with him.
- She often keeps posting pictures with her husband, son and daughter-in-law Shruti Vyas.
- In 2021, she was seen in an advertisement for Shadi.com. Yamini Das- Facebook
|↑1||Yamini Das- Facebook|