Aishwarya Mohanraj Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 28 Years
Husband: Aakash Shah
|Profession(s)||Stand-up Comedian, Script-Writer, YouTuber, Story-teller|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Hair Colour||Light Golden Brown|
|Debut|| Amazon Prime Series: Comicstaan Season-1 (2018)
|Date of Birth||26 July 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|School||R.N. Podar School, Santacruz, Mumbai, India.|
|College/University||School of Pharmacy and Technology Management NMIMS, Mumbai, India.|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
• Master of Business Administration (Pharm. Tech) LinkedIn
|Hobbies||Writing humour pieces on social media, Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||19 October 2022
|Parents||Father- Mohanraj Pallat
Mother- Krishna Pallat (Teacher)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Mohanraj
- Aishwarya Mohanraj is an Indian stand-up comedian, writer, YouTuber and story-teller. Aishwarya was one of the top 10 contestants on the show, Comicstaan S01. Since then, she has written content for various shows, like Son of Abish, Behti Naak, On Air with AIB, Comicstaan S02, and One Mic Stand.
- Aishwarya was talented ever since her childhood. She never scared of the stage performances. During her school days, she performed classical dance celebrating Ashadi Ekadashi day.
- Aishwarya used to write funny Facebook statuses, which were much loved by her friends and acquaintances for her witty humour. It was after getting such response that she decided to perform at an open mic.
- Aishwarya had been working as a research analyst at Nielsen for 5 months when she quit her job for participating in ‘Comicstaan,’ an Indian stand-up comedy competition television series. She was among the top 10 contestants but she did not win.
- Aishwarya Mohanraj has written shows like Son of Abish, Behti Naak, On Air with AIB, Comicstaan S02, and One Mic Stand.
- Aishwarya is fond of singing and has inherited the skills from her father. She often sings along with her father on social media platforms. Also, she loves to sing while playing the cups.
- Apart from stand-up comedy and singing, Aishwarya is also a captivating story-teller. In 2017, she narrated a story at ‘Open Mic by Tape A Tale’ about her 26-year-old cousin brother who died of drowning.