Marital Status: Married
Age: 31 Years
|Famous For||Miss Sri Lanka World 2011 (Winner)
Mrs Sri Lanka World 2021 (Winner)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet & inches- 6'
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 140 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1989 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka|
|Hometown||Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram
|Political Inclination||Sri Lanka Freedom Party Facebook|
|Hobbies||Gardening, Dancing, Singing|
|Controversy||Pushpika De Silva was announced as the winner of Mrs Sri Lanka 2020. Soon after her crowing, Caroline Jurie, Mrs World 2020, announced that as per the rules of Mrs World, the winner has to be married and not a divorcee. Immediately after making the announcement, she rushed to Pushpika and removed the crown from her head. Pushpika couldn't do much and ran out of stage with tears. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||January 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Thilanka Dabarera (Commercial Pilot and Businessman)
He is the only child of his parents.
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pushpika De Silva
- Pushpika De Silva is a Sri Lankan model who has won the titles of Miss Sri Lanka 2011 and Mrs Sri Lanka World 2021. She has also won the title of Best national costume at the Miss Tourism Queen International 2011. She has also competed in the Top Model of the World Pageant contest in 2013.
- Pushpika is a social influencer and keeps her fans entertained by regular posts related to her travel and beauty pageants on various social media platforms.
- Ever since she was young, she liked to model. She loved to dress up with the clothes of her eight-year older sister. Beauty products were very fascinating to her. She never liked her inclination towards beauty products at such young age.
- In 2008, she started doing modelling projects and participated in many shows.
- Pushpika in 2009 eagerly wanted to register herself for the Miss Sri Lanka contest, but her father didn’t approve of it as according to him she was too young to participate in this contest.
- Finally, in 2010 she got the opportunity to participate in the Miss Sri Lanka contest. She was among the top 5 contents but could not make it to finals. Pushpika did not sit back with this defeat and again registered herself for the 2011 contest and won the title of Miss Sri Lanka 2011.