|Nickname||Cheena India Forums|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|Famous Role||Toasty in Sony TV’s serial ‘Saas Bina Sasural’ (2010)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10” Times of India
|Debut||TV (Actor): Rishta.com (2010)
Film: U R My Jaan (2011)
|Date of Birth||4 January 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Wellington, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Times of India|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian (Earlier Non-Vegetarian) YouTube
|Hobbies||Watching Films, Travelling, and Reading|
|Tattoo(s)||A Tattoo of Her Pet Dog, Pepper
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||5 December 2014
|Husband/Spouse||Rohit Nag (Television Producer)
|Parents||Father- Sudhir Kumar Sakhuja (ex-army man)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Shyam Sakhuja (elder)
|Food||Pani Puri, Cakes, Paranthas, and Khichdi|
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, and Akshay Kumar|
|Actress(es)||Vidya Balan and Huma Qureshi|
|Film(s)||Forrest Gump (1994) and The Green Mile (1999)|
|Book||Not Without My Daughter by Betty Mahmoody|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Sakhuja
- Does Aishwarya Sakhuja drink alcohol?: Yes
- Aishwarya Sakhuja is a well-known Indian television actress and model.
- She participated in a local beauty pageant in 2003. In 2006, she contested in Miss India beauty pageant and was selected among the Top 10 finalists.
- Later, she worked as an anchor at Zee Sports and Zoom channel.
- She has worked as a model for various brands.
- In 2008, she debuted in the Star One’s serial ‘Hello Kaun? Pehchaan Kaun,’ as a host.
- She appeared in many other TV serials like ‘Lift Kara De,’ ‘Rishta.com,’ and ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 4’ in 2010.
- She gained immense popularity with Sony TV’s daily soap ‘Saas Bina Sasural’ (2010). While shooting for the serial, she was detected with Tuberculosis, due to which she had to quit the show midway.
- She has also acted in a few Hindi films including ‘U R My Jaan’ (2019) and ‘Ujda Chaman’ (2019).
- In 2013, she appeared in many TV serials including ‘Main Naa Bhoolungi,’ ‘Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki,’ and ‘Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati.’
- She had a facial paralysis stroke while she was shooting for her TV serial ‘Main Naa Bhoolungi’ in 2014. In an interview, she said,
I was unable to even blink as the right side of my face stopped functioning. I would appear to be winking during my scenes and it became difficult to emote a scene. It took almost a month for me to recover and I was put on steroids throughout.”
- During one of her auditions for TV serials, she met producer Rohit Nag. Later, they both were brought closer by the TV actor Karan Wahi. Soon, Aishwarya and Rohit became friends and fell in love with each other. They dated for almost five years and got married on 5 December 2014, in Delhi.
- Aishwarya shared in an interview how Rohit had proposed to her, she said,
Rohit proposed to me on 4th Jan, and it was an out and out romantic proposal due to which, I am the envy of all my girlfriends. He had arranged for one surprise after another for me. So, there was flowers, music, fireworks, champagne, a Presidential suite, and what not, when he proposed to me! He completely swept me off my feet and I said ‘yes’ right away since it felt so right.”
- Aishwarya continued her acting career after marriage and appeared in many other TV serials like Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar (2014), Khidki (2016), Trideviyaan (2016), Sarabhai vs Sarabhai: Take 2 (2017), Chandrashekhar (2018), and Yeh Hai Chahatein (2019).
- She has also participated in the TV reality shows like Nach Baliye 7 (2017) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 (2016).
- She loves going on ride on her motorcycle.
- Her mother died in 2004, and Aishwarya considers her as a source of inspiration to her.