|Real Name||Huma Saleem Qureshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India
|College||Gargi College, University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor in History Honours|
|Debut||Film Debut: Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1 (2012)
|Family||Father- Saleem Qureshi (Restaurateur)
Mother- Ameena Qureshi
Brother- Saqib Saleem (Younger, Actor), Naeem Qureshi and Haseen Qureshi
|Hobbies||Reading autobiographies and biographies, swimming|
|Controversies||• There was a rumour about her closeness to Salman Khan's much married younger brother, Sohail Khan. Sohail allegedly gave her some expensive gifts. Huma, however, criticized this rumour on Twitter and said that Sohail is like a brother to her.
• In 2014, as part of 'Be unstoppable' campaign, she covered Femina holding a mannequin in her hand which shows that a curvy body is an acceptable female figure and one should feel comfortable in her own body type. Though it received praises, the photoshoot also faced criticism for promoting 'unhealthy' body types.
|Favourite Food||Shaami kebabs, Biryani, Sushi, Galauti, Malai tikkas, Afghani/Methi/Achari chicken, Walnut pie, Jalebi, Rabri, Gaajar ka halwa, Kheer kadam, Mishti doi|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959), Om Shanti Om (2007)
Hollywood: Harry Met Sally (1989), Titanic (1997), Blue Valentine (2010)
|Favourite Directors||Martin Scorsese, Rajkumar Hirani|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Zara|
|Favourite Perfume||Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Varun Bahl|
|Favourite Restaurant||Saleem's, Delhi|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manoj Tanwar (student of Venky’s, in 2007)
Ibrahim Ansari (Businessman of Nehru Place, in 2008)
Arjan Bajwa (Actor)
|Car Collection||Land Rover Freelander
|Salary||2-3 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Huma Qureshi
- Does Huma Qureshi smoke?: No
- Does Huma Qureshi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Huma was a geek in her college and school days.
- Her father is a Delhite, and mother, a Kashmiri.
- She got her first modelling break in 2010 with the Samsung mobile ad with Aamir Khan, shot by Anurag Kashyap in Panchgani.
- Huma did a cameo in Freida Pinto’s Trishna (2011), a British-Swedish-Indian drama film where she plays the role of an item girl.
- She says that health is an amazing gift from God and does not emphasize on size zero.
- She does yoga for about half an hour daily.
- She loves shopping and says it drives all her tensions away.
- She was a theater artist and a model prior to coming to Bollywood.
- Saqib Saleem, his brother, and Huma Qureshi have purchased an apartment together in Mumbai.
- Although both the sister and brother were not close to each other, Bollywood has brought them closer.
- A restaurant called ‘Vatika’ in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh serves a dish named after Huma Qureshi.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a chef or a restaurant owner.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)