Karimul Haque (Bike Ambulance Dada) Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Rajadanga, Malbazar, West Bengal
Age: 52 Years
Education: School Dropout
|Other Name||Karimul Hak The Times of India|
|Profession(s)||Worker in Tea Garden and Philanthropist|
|Famous As||Bike Ambulance Dada|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Ananya Samaan from Zee Group’s 24 Ghanta news channel (2012)
• Padma Shri Award for his work supporting the villagers in and around Dhalabari (2017)
|Date of Birth||7 June 1968 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||52 Years|
|Birthplace||Rajadanga, Malbazar, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Rajadanga, Malbazar, West Bengal|
|School||Rajadanga Penda Mahammad High School, Malbazar, West Bengal Facebook|
|Educational Qualification||School Dropout The Hindu|
|Religion||Islam India Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son(s)- Raju and Ahachanul (owns a betel leaf shop and cellphone repair shop)
He has two daughters and both are married.
|Parents||Father- Late Lalua Mohammad (Daily Wage Labourer)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karimul Haque
- Karimul Haque is a worker at a tea garden in West Bengal and is famous for his motorcycle ambulance services.
- In 1995, his mother had a cardiac arrest, but he could not take her to the hospital immediately due to lack of ambulance services in his village. He was shook by this incident and decided to do something for it.
- A few years later, one of his colleagues collapsed on the field while working in a tea garden, Karimul tied him to his back and rushed him to the hospital on a motorcycle. After this incident, he decided to start a motorcycle ambulance in 1998 and bought a motorcycle on loan.
- He has provided motorcycle ambulance services in more than 20 villages near his hometown since 1998. He has helped more than 5500 people (as of 2020) in case of medical emergencies and provided first aid services with the assistance of doctors.
- Karimul works in a tea garden and earns Rs. 5000 a month, most of which he invests in his ambulance services. Apart from this, he has donated funds and clothes to the needy people during the coronavirus pandemic in 2020.
- During an interview, while sharing his ultimate dream, Karimul said,
I want an ambulance fitted with advanced healthcare facilities. This will help people who live in remote areas in a big way.”
- His motorcycle ambulance was upgraded with waterproof stretcher and ports for an oxygen cylinder by Bajaj Auto Limted in 2018.
- In the same year, he appeared as a guest speaker in TEDx Talks.
- In 2018, he was invited to the Rashtrapati Bhavan on the eve of Republic Day, and on the same day the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi taught him how to click a selfie.
- In 2019, his biography ‘Bike-Ambulance Dada’ was published which is written by Bswajit Jha a journalist-turned-social entrepreneur. Reportedly, a Hindi film will be released on his real life story.
- He appeared in the special Karamveer episode of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 12’ in 2021 along with Prashant Gade and Sonu Sood.
|↑1||The Times of India|